Full House

Sisters in Crime

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 17, 1991 on ABC

• My favorite!

I agree with Scream4lover1- this is my favorite episode from season 5 hands down! I loved watching all the antics at the movie theater, and I really liked the ending!
  • Loved it!

Best episode in Season 5. It was very funny & highly entertaining.
  • 1 millionth customer

I liked this episode quite a bit. The eldest child usually is the one who is stuck watching their siblings. DJ who was just coming into her dating mode let her emotions take over her sense of right and wrong when a Steve comes to take her to the movies. So she takes the girls with them and they get caught sneaking into the theater with the help of Kimmy who just got a job there. When they get caught DJ convinces them to lie to Danny. The girls do fine but DJ caves when its time to lie to her dad. She tells him the truth.
  • The more mature, book universe D.J. finds them a sitter

7.4
    This is just not my cup of tea. there were some funny moments, but I think - while I can understand some liking it - it would have been much better if she found a sitter and they wound up going from sitter to sitter. This just doesn't sound too responsible. Then again, maybe I was more responsible as a teen than most.
TBS