Full House

Slumber Party

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 1990 on ABC

• I pledge my love and loyalty, to all the hive and every bee! Our motto is and ever was, Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz!

This was a great episode of Full House. Stephanie's Honeybee troop is having a slumber party and there's just one problem with that for Stephanie. She doesn't have a mom to go with her to it. Here is a summary of what happened in this episode: Stephanie's Honeybee troop is holding a mother/daughter slumber party, and this awakens feelings of loss in Stephanie, because Stephanie knows that she's the only girl in the troop who doesn't have a mother. Becky, who was a member of a Honeybee troop when she was a kid, agrees to accompany Stephanie to the slumber party, but when Becky's car breaks down in Placerville, Joey must take Becky's place at the party. The activities don't exactly fit Joey, so a devastated Stephanie goes back home, unleashes an angry tirade, and says that she hates the fact that she doesn't have a mother, because her mother Pam died a few years ago. D.J. talks to Stephanie, and Stephanie agrees to go back to the party, and this time, D.J. goes with her, and things turn out better with D.J, who used to be in a Honeybee troop. Meanwhile, Danny offers the attic as office space for Joey and Jesse's business, Double J Creative Services, so Jesse tries to get Danny to have a yard sale and sell some of the stuff that is in the attic, but Danny puts sky-high prices on the stuff, and this shows that he doesn't want to part with these things, so Jesse puts the stuff away in a storage locker for Danny, and gives Danny the key to the storage locker. This was a great episode and I hope to see it again on TV really soon. :)
NIK