Full House

Taking the Plunge

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 1995 on ABC

• He axe me to marry him

This was a good installment in the series it dealt with things many people including myself. When kids are in their senior year they face many hard adjustments. Kimmy feeling like she will be loosing DJ when she goes off to college so she does the only thing she knows about to counter balance her loss of friendship she anticipates with DJ. She turn to Dwayne to get married. When DJ arrives just in time to stop her, she reassures Kimmy they will always be friends.
  • Kimmy plans to get married

When college comes around.Kimmy introduce D.J to her boyfriend Duane.When Kimmy and D.J were talking about college.Kimmy is sad that when D.J goes to college that she wont have her best friend.So she decides to get married.D.J plans to stopped this marriage before she does get married.She leaves the note.Danny and the others mistakenly believed that D.J is going to get married.So they try to stopped her even though she was really going to stopped Kimmy.In the end Kimmy didn't get married.

Yeah and Duane wasn't disappointed all he can say is "Whatever"
  • Very funny!

I liked the part when Joey was leaving to meet the queen and he said \"Pip, pip, cheerios! Captain Crunch, I'm coo coo for Cocoa puffs.\" It was funny. I also liked that part when Kimmy was talking to DJ and she said \"I asked Dwanie-poo to marry me, and he said yes! Well, actually, he said \'Whatever.\'\"
TBS