Full House

The Bicycle Thief

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 23, 1993 on ABC

• Who stole Michelle bike?????

Michelle was about to take her bike.When she noticed her bike was missing.So she and Jessie went to go looked for it.When she saw David(I forgot his name) had the same bike as she had.She claimed he stole it.But he claims that it was his sister bike.So Michelle and Jessie tooked the bike.Unfortunelly Joey and Danny tooked an bike as well that was the same color bike as Michelle except no kermit the frog sticker.This causes trouble when the neigbor hood watchers come and used their house as base to find the theif.When things was solved however it turn out that Michelle's bike was left at Dereks's house.She remembered but forgot to mention it.

Pretty good episode.
  • I want to ride my bicycle.

5.1
    This was just a plain silly episode. Parents and grown ups going around stealing other kids bikes just cause they looked like Michelles. Come on. Who does that? Also why wouldn't Danny check around with Michelles friends first. It just seemed like they were running out of story line ideas at this point.
  • Awesome episode! So entertaining!

This episode included everyone in the main plot, which is what made it so great. It was so entertaining in every second of the episode. I was laughing so hard at Stephanie's card tricks and Mrs. Currothers (I don't know how to spell her name). She is so funny, she is an awesome character. This episode was one of the funniest episodes in season 7, maybe even the whole show. It was so entertaining to watch how the bikes moved about the house and how the crime catchers moved through the house as well. I really enjoyed this episode and I completely recommend it!
  • this es emociantaWhen writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you

this es emociantWhen writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by