Full House

The Big Three-O

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 11, 1987 on ABC

• Danny's surprise birthday party features a big surprise: his beloved car at the bottom of San Francisco Bay.

Danny finally turns thirty like every parent on Earth does and freaks out about being kinda, 'old'. Well, not really admitting he is old but can never say 'thirty' until the very end of the episode. And just imagine, on one of the most important birthdays of a parent's, Jesse drives Danny's beloved car, Bullet, out into the San Francisco Bay. I'd just be glad Bullet survived and was rescued before it got sunk way to the bottom of the sea. I think this episode was very, very, very, very hilarious, though I kinda felt bad for Danny in the show. But the end was very funny when they kinda had a little auction over the phone and what really made me laugh out of my guts was when they raised the price up to like twenty two thousand dollars (Which was a lot of money in the 80's) and since Danny didn't buy it, he was thinking about getting a stationwagon!