Full House

The Day of the Rhino

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 09, 1993 on ABC

• Rugby or Barney that is the question

As many advertisements on TV about toys that kids can recieve from a favorite show, the toy was misleading. This is quite common. But very disappointing for the kids. It was funny when Joey took the kids down to see Rugby and they protested him. Though it was noble for Rubgy to come to the house and give them the toy they all expected, it still doesn't make up for the disalusionment of the what really happened.
    It was also very funny when Steve who just got advice from Danny and Jesse on how to answer question about women backfires and Steve's answer was the only one who didn't end the guys up in hot water.
  • I liked this episode because it was very funny and I thought Stephanie looked all-that and a bag of chips with that dress, and when her, Michelle, and Joey were in kitchen on the phone Stephanie's legs were showing and I got 3 words "excellent".

I liked this episode because it was very funny and I thought Stephanie looked all-that and a bag of chips with that dress, and when her, Michelle, and Joey were in kitchen on the phone Stephanie's legs were showing and I got 3 words "excellent". And it was fun & great.
  • Michelle and her friend, Denise are upset after they get a rigby the rhino toy and it is small. They are disappointed so they go to rigby and protest saying it should be bigger like they saw on the t.v.

this episode was good because it explains your never too young to protest about something that you dont like. That is exactly what michelle does. She gets her friends and people to protest at the mall where Rigby is. Well she wins and Rigby comes to the house and gives her a big Rigby. It was a good example to put on Full House. I liked this episode. It was funny when the Rhino came to the house and then the body guard came too and they brought the stereo and then started dancing. I liked that part and I liked the ending too.