Full House

The First Day of School

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 1987 on ABC

• great

Stephanie is worried about her first day of school, because she obviously does not know anybody, so Jessie, Danny and Joey all go there to try and help her make friends. DJ, meanwhile, also is not looking forward to school, because she has been placed in the smart class, and her best friend Kimmy Gibbler is not there.

Good episode. It was not that funny, minus some gags in the first half (Sunrise, Sunset for instance), but it had a good plot and is relatable to many children. Not my favorite episode ever, but it is an enjoyable way to spend your time, so my overall grade is a B or so. Good episode, for the most part.
  • Its a very good chapter actually, well heres what happens...the kid goes to school and then she is with egg heads so she doesnt want to be there aymore so she gets mad. cute baby michelle..

ok well it was a very funny episode but i dont think it was for me! i mean like i dont know i u like it or not but i think it was very bad i mean really cuz like it diesbt qrg fdgh djsh hdsj fjkkj jfhsakklaf hakjfhdjsa fhsj fkjs sjfh kdjfh akjfh shjs ks j jk hdfjkshf ks sdhkahk kjhajk hsjdfh ksdhfdsjkh skjd djkh fhsdkjfhj skhdj sdjh s hd kshdj fh fhsdk ksjdf hkfdhsh k hfdskhff hsjdkhf sh jsh fsj fhsfhsj jsf skj fhkjf sjk sf hsk fsjf hjsfh jf hf hfhfsdfhkhfsjk h fhjf hjdskfhsdfhwkhfieurziegfjfkjhf fh askhfl askfhlashldkjfhlsakhfalfalhf jkhlshf alhfskjf halfjhlasdfjafflksajfhslkh ljhfasl kjfhasf hlkfha l
  • It is the very first day of school for Stephanie and DJ gets put in the smart class. Stephanie is nervous about the first day and doesn't want to go anymore.

This episode was really great because it shows the very first day of school for Stephanie and DJ since there mother died. Stephanie is nervous about the first day of school but doesn't show at home. At night, she is showing DJ all her outfits that she can wear to school the next day. The next day, as they are leaving, Danny is taping them and Joey and Jesse are singing. Once they left, a minute or two later, Stephanie comes back and says that she doesn't want to go to school anymore. Danny takes Stephanie to school and has brung Michelle with them. They play on the slides and Stephanie enters the class to find her Uncle Jesse and then after, Joey, and then Danny comes in. They all say to the teacher that they are "This cute little girl's father" and Stephanie justs goes along with it. After, Danny sees DJ climbing over the school fence. When he asks her what is wrong, DJ says that she's in a room full of eggheads. Danny talks with his two school girls and they decide to go back to there classrooms and start there first day of a new school year. This episode was very great to watch because it shows a side to Stephanie and DJ about what they are going through in there lives and how smart DJ is to be put in the "smart" class and as she says, eggheads. lol
  • 3 Stars out of 5

This episode was funny alot of times because of little stephanie. DJ also trying to cut school made me crack up. Stephanie did a wonderfull performence of acting and so were the guys and the series 1 was probably one of the best out of all the eight. But still we still all think why do we have to hear the moral music every episode. I mean come on because it just gets annoying. But still it was a great show and the writers wrote a good one and i would have to say two thumbs up and 3 stars.
  • one of my fave full house eps!

the first day of school is one of my favourite episodes because it shows that you need to try new things sometimes you just can't stay the same all the time.it also shows how sometimes everybody feels left out when they go somewhere new,this episode is especially good to watch if you don't like trying new things you don't have to be in kindergarten to watch it!people start new things all the time.my favourite part in it was when jesse and joey were trying to give michelle a bath and dj and stephanie come in and dj says''if we missed anything stupid will you start all over''.watch it and get inspired!
  • OK

A great episode. Where Stephanie has her 1st day of school, and she has no friends in the class. DJ is stuck with the nerdy kids and she hates it too. The only problem, with this episode is that is not very funny at all, but at least it is touching.
  • Really funny, you gotta love Full House!

This episode is just hilarious! It can be very touching, but the moment it starts getting non funny and too serious, there is another joke. My favorite part is when the little girl blows on her whistle yelling Stranger, stranger, stranger. I am writing a fanfiction and it even has that part in it, just to say how funny it is. If you haven't seen it, see it!!!