Full House

The Hole-in-the-Wall Gang

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 01, 1991 on ABC

• Great episode

"I can say my phone number! five five five, two four two

I love that line! This episode is one of my favorites! It's hilarious! I love when Michelle is trying to stall Danny from going upstairs, and the song the girls make up!
  • I can't believe they got away with something!!

I can't believe that they actually got something past Danny!! That's never been done before! I thought they would fess up in the end, but it never happened! I am a middle child also, so when I was little, I used to want to be just like my sister! Except I never put a hole in the wall! Their song was just hilarious!! Dad, dad, he's our dad! I would've never thought of something like that right on the spot! Anyway, Michelle was adorable with her line, "They're not doing anything wrong." The tone she used was soo cute! I loved this episode because of it's awesome storyline!
  • A pretty good storyline.

DJ wants to wear one of Danny's shirts, but when Stephanie wants to copy her, trouble starts. They end up putting a hole in the wall. The song they sing to Danny might be kind of fishy and strange, but they get through it. Michelle and Danny are probably the only one's that like that song. I think DJ and Stephanie are good song makers and know how to get out of trouble (sometimes). Overall, this was an episode with a clever storyline.
  • This is one of my favorite episodes of all time. It's just very cute and reminds me of when I was younger.

The begiinning sequence is very cute. Michelle is helping joey move into his room and accuses him of playing with a doll. They then sing the popeye song together. My favorite part of this episode is when they sing the song: He's are dad, and he's got a really clean room, and he keeps it that way with a mop and a broom. Dad, dad, dad, dad, he's are dad. it's really unrealistic but just funny.It is also cute at the end when Michelle dresses up like DJ and stephanie.When joey is messing up Jesse's hair when he's stuck in the bed fixture is hilarious too.
  • Doing Taxes.

The Taxes thing was done already. (Not Becky and Jessie doing taxes...) I loved this episode. It reminded me about my life at home. See my brother tries to be like me and I could really relate to that in this episode. I also thought it was funny how they came up with that Dad So. Dad, Dad, Dad, He's our dad, he's got a really clean room and he keeps it that way with a mop and a broom... This episode is and always will be a delight for me to watch, so what I would rate this episode is with a 9.4 out of 10.
  • Are you sure your stuck?

I thought this episode was well written. When Steph was trying to imitate DJ by copying what she was wearing and everything was very close to real life. When Michelle showed up in the same outfit as DJ and Steph that was so funny. The silly song was even funny and added to the episode. A very well written episode.
  • True to life

Sometimes kids have arguments - and mess things up. D.J. and Stephanie do a great job of trying to fix it - and Michelle does just the kind of job you'd expect of a kid trying to stop an adult and failing. Jesse and Joey are quite comical in trying to redo the attic.
TBS