Full House

The King and I

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 15, 1991 on ABC

• The Tanner family are planning a family picnic.But when Jesse can't think of a song to write,he decides not to go.

This episode was enjoyable.The episode is about when the Tanner family planned a picnic.Danny told everyone what they were going to do in the picnic games.Michelle and Jesse were in the balloon race,Stephanie and DJ were in the three-legged race,and Joey was in the pie eating contest.Joey and Becky were practicing for the contest.Jesse came home and told everyone about the fact that he had to write a song.He's been having trouble with it,so at the day of the picnic,he decided not to go.The family was upset,but they went without him anyway.Later that day,Jesse went to the cafe,and saw a man who looked like Elvis.He talked to him,and learned that being with family is more important.The Tanner family were stuck when there was a problem with the van.Jesse rode his motorcycle up to them,and figured out what was wrong with the van.My favorite part was when Jesse came up with a song,and sang it at the end of the episode.
  • "Well since my baby left me"

Hesse again looses his temper with the family. He does that quite often. But frustrated with not making any progress on his song he takes off on his bike. Making a stop at a roadside food joint he runs into an Elvis impersonator who makes him realise how important his family is. Changing his mind he heads off towards the reunion apot just in the nick of time as he finds the Tanners broken down on the side of the road. The funniest part of this episode is when Kimmy took her shoes off in the van.
TBS