Full House

The Play's the Thing

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 17, 1992 on ABC

• You don't have to do everything that your brothers or sisters do and you don't always get what you want. Just because you don't, it's doesn't mean that you can quit being what you are part of.

Michelle's First grade class is prepaing for their play and Jesse and Joey are the directors. Michelle wants the part of Yankee Doodle because D.J. and Stephanie were Yankee Doodle in their school plays when they were in first grade, but Derek got the part because he was better than Michelle was. Michelle got upset because Derek got the part and Joey told her that she doesn't alway get what she wants in life. Jesse told her that she should go out on stage be the best Statue of Liberty that she could be. Derek is nervous to go on stage for the final part and Michelle stopped to talk to him. She told him to go out on stage and be the best Yankee Doodle he can be. I would play a different part even if I don't get the part that I want. If Michelle was my best friend's daughter or my niece, I would tell her that I'm sorry that she didn't she didn't get the part she want and it wouldn't hurt to play a different part than Stephanie and D.J. did. I didn't do everything my older sister did.