Full House

The Producer

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 10, 1995 on ABC

• Great Episode!! I liked it a lot!

The Producer was fantastic!! Becky becomes the producer of Wake Up, San Francisco and Danny becomes jealous. Becky and Danny have a fight and then they apologize at the end of the episode at a restaurant. I thought this episode was really funny! It was so good! I haven't seen it in a while and I hope to see it really soon! It was amazing!! It is one of the best episodes in Season 8! The waiter in this episode is also in That's So Raven! He was funny! Everyone in this episode was great! It was awesome!! Go Producer!! Finally, 100 words!!
  • Yes boss

7.7
    This episode was an average episode. It really wasn't fair that Becky got promoted over Danny and it was only natural that Danny would be jealous of that. Danny had been with the station a lot longer then Becky. When Danny quit Becky should have known what was going on. But it was also wrong for their boss to do or say what he did in front of Michelle. the scene in the resturant was out of control. and the bet between DJ and Stephanie was fun to watch when they were playing each other.