Full House

The Prying Game

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 1993 on ABC

• Favorite episode!

This is episode was superb & EXTREMELY ENTERTAINING. I love how Stephanie and Kimmy pair up.
  • I love this episode. It is so funny. Both plots are great.

This episode was very entertaining to watch. I liked seeing Stephanie and Kimmy pair up. It was dramatic when DJ yelled at Steph, and it was funny when the guys and Becky were doing that commercial. There was so much chaos, it was hilarious! It was nice to see DJ and Steph forgive each other. DJ seemed extremely furious and Steph was extremely sad. Then they made up, which was nice. Both plots in this episode were great and very entertaining and funny to watch. I recommend this episode over most of the season seven episodes because it was so awesome!
  • eww whats that smell?

This was a well written episode. It showed how much Steph cared for DJ. She was torn between telliing DJ about what she saw. Steve kissig another girl. And not telling her cause she didn't want to hurt DJ. Of course bad advise from Kimmy landed her in a peck of trouble with DJ after they snuck into Steve's apartment. steph learned a lesson about snooping around in DJ's stuff and DJ learned that Steph was looking out for DJ's best interest.