Full House

Working Girl

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 04, 1991 on ABC

• That's one clean F.

I think it was good that Danny stepped out of his box of control and gave DJ some rope to hang herself with. Her grades were already falling steadily, so there was no way she would be able to raise them whil working. But Danny still gave her the opportunity to learn the value of money as well as understand that there is plenty of time to be grownup when you actually grow up.

It was incredibly fortunate of DJ that her teacher didn't mark the wrong answers, if not correct them. In addition, I was annoyed to see that once again Danny is blind to the truth and it's Jesse that has to "save the day". I like Jesse fine, but having him go over at the expense of the actual father is, bad.

In the background, we hear a little more debating over the impending wedding, and Michelle's politeness policegirl bit wears thin.
  • Smile

6.4
    I thought this episode was so out of character for Danny to let DJ get a job like she did. His biggest concern is school and home life and cleaning. First of all DJ was to young to be working. Also Danny knew DJ didn't study for that test so why would he think she got an A on it. The only saving grace in this episode is when DJ realises that wasting hard earned money is silly.
  • D.J. tries but fails at a job - & the typical J&B discussion

7.8
    Graceland or Nebraska? And, D.J. tries at something but can't keep her grades or whatever up. This just seemed like filler, except it just didn't strike me as interesting as the New Year's episode because, well, it was at leaast an original one, whereas this seemed like doing the same thing in original ways.