Full House

You Pet It, You Bought It

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 01, 1994 on ABC

• THIS IS NUTS (or reviewing the reviewers)

After a long process of trying to become a member here I am and I have something to say. I am probably wasting my time saying it .but Hey reviewers (you know which ones you are), It's a funny show. You are supposed to laugh. All you say is that this plot has been done before. So what. What hasn't been done before? What I might of hoped to read in these reviews was the answer to the question, Was Joey (Stamos) the actual singer of the three's company theme song. Apparently he was the singer of the Full House theme song. Also the comments that the buying of a donkey of a child was not realisitc is unwarrented. It's a show. If a little girl went to buy a donkey and the donkey store said she was too young then it would not be interresting or funny. If you want reality turn off the TV and look at your reflextion. As a final comment, I have misspelled some words in this review. Outside of the fact that spelling is a challenge for me I decided not to look up to the word just to see if my spelling would be reviewed as being unreallistic. Sorry for jumping on my soap box but I really don't get it when people expect realism and originality from a sitcom. Have you watched Mork and Mindy?