Fullmetal Alchemist

The Stray Dog

Aired Saturday 12:00 AM Jan 21, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• it would be nice if in reality we could us alchemy lol

but i cant dame see it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i looks so cool!............... can som1 tell me how too dl it plzzzz i think i have too bee level2 or somthing like that ........................................................................ cmon tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz just like that what is ur favorit character? me its um hawk eye? . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . .. . .. . .. . . . . ..... . . .. . . . god damit how long has a review has too be its so long k dont read this/ bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bala bal bal bla bal bal bal bla bla bal bal bal baa b a l a bbl al balbb ab lab lblb lbl bllab lblblb lbl bal bla alb al bal lba l avbvl vllb lb lbl lb lbba bllb lbl lbal blalb alblalbal ablablb lb lbalabl blb lba lblblbalab lb lb l blb lbllbbl labl lba albla bl abl abl balalblablballabel l llbllblblblalab lablbalabl alablballl balaalblablbabllbll lll l l l l ll ll l l ll ll
  • A lot of interesting developments.

First of all, to correct previous writers, Lust is probably not dead. One, previous for upcoming episodes show her around the Elrics as well as the Homunculi. Two, she wasn't around the locket when the other Homunculi did that to her. Finally, it was more than likely punishment for letting the Elrics go, and I don't mean capital punishment.
    Next, why hasn't anyone else caught on to Ross was wondering after Hohenhiem made that reference to the railroads. There is something really huge about Hohenhiem that probably deals with a) a type of alchemy he discovered that allowed him to travel to the past, b) he is a homunculus, or c) he is immortal. I don't know. But I can't wait to find out. All in all, great episode. Hopefully now Ed and Al will let Mustang and the others in on what's going on in the military before they meet the same fate as Hughes.
  • Ed and Al are on the run from the military. It basicly ends with Ed, Al, Winry, Cheska, Roy, Hawkeye, and some of the others from the military are all by the river. Also you get to see Ed and Al's dad for the first time.

I have to say, it was a pretty good episode. This one is the first time you get to actually see Ed and Al\'s dad. When Winry first sees him she doesn\'t know who he is but when he shows up at her house her grandma tells her who he is. She is so suprised. Then the military is after Ed and Al and I just gotta say Ed puts up a pretty big fight for such a shorty. I just wanna know what Ed\'s gonna say when he sees his dad.
  • This is a great episode! It rocks!

Roy's past is very interesting, and for once, he tells the Elric brothers what happens. Plus, this is the first episode of the 4th season I've seen. The military is after Ed and Al now! OMG what are they going to do??? Is Roy going to capture them? Will he let them go??? A great episode; it may very well be my favorite. 10/10
  • Run. They are after us. Don't slow down. (Contains spoilers)

What a great episode. Personally it is one of the best that I have seen. I like how they brought Edward's father into the picture. I really like how he helped show the way to were Ed and Al where going to come from.

And one of the best parts of the episode was that Ross is back. Ross is my favorite character. But is she for Ed and Al or is she still a dog of the military. For Ed's sake she is with him.

One of the best that I have seen. Kudos to the writer of the show.

Signed by the phyro that cares,
    phyro989
  • A very good episode again.

We now get to see Hohenhiem Elric. Who has a pretty cool english voice. And we also see the last of Lust, abit of a shame I kinda of liked her. And we get to see Roy's past from when he had to kill the rockbells, something he did not want to do.
  • OMG lust is dead.

I think this episode was great.I like Hoenheim!I almost like him as much as Gluttony!Wait a second!what am I saying!I should be feeling sorry for Gluttony!His partner in crime just died!Plus hes my favorite character!Anyway I am happy that lust is dead because that means Gluttony is all mine!*pokes Gluttony doll*
  • Quite the interesting episode

This episode was one of the better ones in the series. We get to see the Father of the Elric brothers, and the two brothers are labeled as fugitives by the Fuhrer himself!

Quite the nice twist at the end of the episode as well, leaves some questions to be answered next time.
  • This episode reveals yet more into the story, and we first meet our eyes on Ed and Al's father.

This episode was a great episode, as always with all the other Fullmetal Alchemist episodes. The Stray Dog, gave a lot of information, surprising details, and an exciting plot. Near the end was the most exciting in this plot. Many of the characters from the military are all over the place just to look for Edward. And what happened to Lust? Did her team turn on her? I can't wait!
  • amazing it was so unexpected and EVERYTHING seems like it will change now

The ep. is filled with us meeting Ed's and Al's FATHER and seeing a new side of Mustang. This show is one of my favorite in the series due to the events and the lines that were written for the characters... so many will remain as classics for this ep. and beyond ( it may sound cheesy but i really liked this show )