Futurama

A Leela of Her Own

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 07, 2002 on Comedy Central

7.6
  • Leela is a blernsball player for the New New York Mets and is thrilled to be known as the first female national league blernsball player

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Futurama". My score was just a tad low because it wasn't my favorite episode and I kinda didn't like how the episode ended. This episode was still excellent and very enjoyable though. Leela signing up to be a blernsball player for the New New York Mets was cool and it was also cool that Leela is known as the first female national league blernsball player. Fry, Leela, and Bender going to that new pizza restaurant across the street and those aliens making a freaky pizza was funny. The aliens wanting to have a normal life on Earth and Fry teaching the aliens how to make real pizza. Bender's lines were very funny in this episode as well. I forgot the name but Leela was training with that blernsball player and I thought it was good since Leela is known as the worst female blernsball player in the world. That Jackie character also telling Leela is a bad influence got me mad also because I didn't like how got mad at Leela but I kinda let that slide. Everything in this episode was almost perfect. As I mentioned in the beginning of this review, I kinda didn't like how this episode ended because Leela is still known as the worst femal blernsball player in the whole world. The ending was kinda sad but kinda got me mad at the same time. Overall, an excellent episode of "Futurama" but it's not my favorite episode. 9.5/10