Futurama

All the President's Heads

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 28, 2011 on Comedy Central

• The planet express crew travels back in time.

In this episode of Futurama the planet express crew travels back in time. Fry gets a night job at the head museum so he ends up throwing a party and they figure out a way to time travel. George Washington tells the professor that David Farnsworth was a colonial traitor so they go back in time to prevent that. Last season there was the episode''The Late Philip J. Fry'' which was a better time travel episode because it had a deep story, it was emotional and very funny. With that said its still entertaining and another great episode of futurama.
  • Fry, Bender, Leela, and Professor Farnsworth travel back in time to the presidential era

I thought that this was just an okay episode of "Futurama". It is so far my least favorite episode of Season 8. I mean, the plot traveling back in time to the presidential era was great and all but I felt the travel back in time plot was just really lacking. Most of the parts in this episode were getting boring and was really low on laughs. Fry, Bender, Leela, and Professor Farnsworth travel back in time to the presidential era such as the Revolutionary War. I didn't really laugh at that parts in this episode. The part that made me laugh the hardest was when Bender was used a cannon from his bottom and then Bender says "Well, what do you know... I am a cannon". Bender getting struck by lightning to go fast while pulling the wheelwagon or something like that. The licking the presidents' head just travel back in time was a little weird to me and like I said, most of the parts were lacking and boring. Overall, there really weren't that many funny parts in this episode and most of it was just boring and getting lacked but while it's not a bad episode, it is my least favorite of Season 8 so far. 6.5/10
CW