Futurama

Bender Gets Made (a.k.a. Bendfellas)

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 30, 2000 on Comedy Central

• Yet another Bender series classic.

This actually was a very good episode of Futurama. I remember having to record this show because my family was out of town. I thought it was going to be another painfully/bored episode, but instead it took on a new different adventure.

At first the plot seemed to be going okay, Bender acting like a jerk causing his friends to get hurt, and then working a debt off at Elzar\'s restaurant and at which point, I thought he was going to somehow weasel out of it causing his friends more grief. But when the Robot Mafia came in, I knew I was in for a treat.

Bender tries to impress them and later tries to steal from them, and here our Clamps and Joey ready to kill him while DonBot is laughing and decides Bender should hang out with them. Bender can\'t get enough of the good stuff as, he suggests they plan some felonies. After shooting an old robot up one night as a warning, Donbot decides that its time for Bender to do the real stuff.

Their first project hijacking a cigar ship. Later that night, Bender unfortunately learns the cigar ship is his own ship. But the whole thing is, Bender manages to convince the Robot Mafia to personally take care of things when he fears he\'s going to get caught, and they buy it!!!! And Bender gets away with the whole thing without his friends ever knowing, even Fry who thinks he\'s the only one who knew what really happened (which he didn\'t). Bender then happily eats his money he got from the cigar heist.