Futurama Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2013)

create an episode

codenamejesus

[1]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 10

basically just write down some episode ideas youd like the people who make futurama create

just give the title and a little info on what its a bout

Runaway Robot: When Bender becomes sad when everyone at the Planet Express building gets mad at him for crashing the ship, he runs away.

French Fryed:  After messing up a delivery to the planet called "Wendurkingdonaldshut"(mix of Wendys,Burger King, McDonalds, and Pizza Hut), Fry becomes a slave to King Burger, Queen Wendy, and there son Donald.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

simpsons26

[2]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 13
    IRON FRY.When Fry is run over he is turn into 50% humen and 50% robot.

codenamejesus

[3]Apr 23, 2007

lol thats good

Anthology of Interest 3: The 3rd appearence of the proffesors what if machine. This time is 4 stories.

they are:

Honeymooned: Fry asks"What if me and Leela dated". they date and fall in love, and get married and she becomes a stay at home mom and leaves him, and he becomes poor.

Bender Bye-Bye: Bender asks"What if i was invisible". he is invisible and everything is ALOT different.

Money Madness: Hermes asks"What if we were all millionaires". they show them all rich, except zoidberg, hes benders servant. theyy all become greedy and war is declared between them

Jobless: Amy asks"What if there was no such thing as Planet Express". They show everyone is poor, except Bender is a leader of the mafia, leela is married to zapp brannigan, the proffesor is dead, amy went back to her parents, hermes is president, and fry is a scuba teacher. zoidberg is that organ dealer's secretary.

soundsofsilence

[4]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 23
    (untitled)
    Dad (like a counterpart to Mom) comes in and demands his half of the company. Mom is less than enthusiastic. So she pulls some strings and gets her sons jobs at the planet express. Just as the normal employees go on strike. As it turns out Mom's sons are too stupid to mess up any deliveries. Which makes it harder for them to get their jobs back.

codenamejesus

[5]Apr 24, 2007

Lost In Deep Space: Hermes, Fry, Bender, Amy, Leela, Scruffy, Zoidberg, and The Proffesor go on a mission to deep space and the ships engine blows out, so there lost in space.

also a few quotes from the episode:

The Professor: Dont worry, when the food runs out, we can all enjoy a deep fryed lobster.

Zoidberg: Eeeek! (Does the scuddle thing away)

Leela:  You, Whats Your Name?

Scruffy: Scruffy, the Janitor.

Leela: Why are you even here?

Scruffy: I was sleeping.

Fry: Where?

Scruffy: A Bed.

Zoidberg: Hey, Somebody peed in my bed.

Scruffy: Sorry Crabby, just markin' my territory.

Bender: Hey I'm Gonna Do That (He S***s a Brick)

simpsons26

[6]Apr 28, 2007
    codenamejesus wrote:
    Jobless: Amy asks"What if there was no such thing as Planet Express". They show everyone is poor, except Bender is a leader of the mafia, leela is married to zapp brannigan, the proffesor is dead, amy went back to her parents, hermes is president, and fry is a scuba teacher. zoidberg is that organ dealer's secretary.

AMY would not be poor because she is rich with or without a job .And Leela would have never met Zapp because she met him on a mission to Vergon 6. FRY is to doom to be a teacher.FARNSWORTH would die because he's 161 and that is as long as you can live.

simpsons26

[7]Apr 28, 2007
    codenamejesus wrote:

lol thats good

I'm all ready 3 pages in to it

here are some quotes

FRY morning Bender.

BENDERWhat do you mean morning it's 5:00pm.

FRY What 5:00pm did I miss All My Circuits.

BENDER Yes

FRY What happened.

BENDER The some as all ways and Leela's coming over

FRY For what

BENDER For that date you made with her

FRY I forgot about it.

Slade811

[8]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 18
    This one was one I entered in a contest on this fourm and I got first place for it

Night of the Robogedon

One Dark and stormy night the city of New New York becomes overrun with Mutated Zombies and Robotic deamons Bender finds out its Robot Judgement Day and The Robot Devil will be calling for bender soon Fry learns the Zombies are a result of Radioactive mutigion run off caused by (Who else) Professor Farnsworth Bender tired of being a pushover decides to rise up and lead a war against the Robot Devil and his deamons.
    Fry seeing Benders Bravery decides to leads a rebellion against the zombies but only finds Leela Zoidberg and Amy against all the zombies. Because all the people are mutated zombies or to scared and lazy. Fry must decide if he must kill his nephew before he kills Leela. Bender's Rebellion leads to the Robot Devils downfall and Bender becomes the New Robot Devil. Fry discovers an antidote to the virus and saves the world.

simpsons26

[9]Apr 28, 2007

Slade811 wrote:
    This one was one I entered in a contest on this fourm and I got first place for it Night of the Robogedon One Dark and stormy night the city of New New York becomes overrun with Mutated Zombies and Robotic deamons Bender finds out its Robot Judgement Day and The Robot Devil will be calling for bender soon Fry learns the Zombies are a result of Radioactive mutigion run off caused by (Who else) Professor Farnsworth Bender tired of being a pushover decides to rise up and lead a war against the Robot Devil and his deamons. Fry seeing Benders Bravery decides to leads a rebellion against the zombies but only finds Leela Zoidberg and Amy against all the zombies. Because all the people are mutated zombies or to scared and lazy. Fry must decide if he must kill his nephew before he kills Leela. Bender's Rebellion leads to the Robot Devils downfall and Bender becomes the New Robot Devil. Fry discovers an antidote to the virus and saves the world.

It's good you should send it to the makers of FUTURAMA and see if they ike it.

Slade811

[10]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 18
    good Idea i can see this as a halloween episode

jimbo_001

[11]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 56

Courier Opportunities 

Planet Express goes out of business and the episode follows all the employees and what they do now that they're out of work (eg/ Bender takes up full time theft, Farnsworth goes to a retirement home, Fry continually gets rejected from job interviews due to immense stupidity, Leela becomes a spaceship pilot for a big company, Amy goes on countless shopping sprees since she is the character with actual money, Scruffy becomes a janitor at Sacred Heart, where Zoidberg now works as a doctor (through a series of coincidences leading staff to believe he was a competent doctor) and Hermes becomes a beaurecrat at Mom's Friendly Robot Company.

03ck01

[12]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 8
    MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm?.I'll reply as soon as i have any ideas.

epayps2

[13]May 4, 2007
    • level: 11

Professor Who?:Fry,Leela and Bender go on a delivery to Omicron Persei 8 but when they got there the people of Omicron Persei 8 wern't waiting on a package.So when they got back to earth it terns out the professor misread what he wrote.It really said  Omicron Persei 3.So they had to go to Omicron Persei 3 and back tacking up a whole day of work!The next day they were in the professors lab where there the professor was fine tuning one of is inventions when WHAM!A pipe fell on the professors head.When he got back up he had lost all his memory.The Crew giggling to themselves thinking this is there chance to get back at the professor.They gave him a fake identity weird close and did alot of other things.later that day they see on the news that a meteor is coming to earth!The phone rings,and its the government and it terns out Hubert Farnsworth with his intelligent mind is the only one who can save the earth!

BobbyHeffley

[14]Jul 10, 2007

Consider this political episode.

Delivery Boy Enters Primary Election and Wins

Bender, Hermes, Doctor Zoidberg, Amy, Leela (Fry's wife), and Professor Farnsworth are watching All My Circuits. Ten minutes into the show, Fry announces that he is running for the Presidency as a Tastycrat. His running mate is Bender. Opponents include Bill Clinton's head, Thomas Giuliani and George W. Bush's head. Fry goes on the campaign trail and announces that he will offer specific solutions for health care, defense, the environment, the national budget, and national security. On Super Tuesday, Philip J. Fry scores an easy victory over Bill Clinton's head (Leela considered the head to be too conservative for her). Fry's coworkers congratulate him on his primary win and wish him a successful general election.

Edited on 08/21/2007 3:14pm
    Edited 9 total times.

BobbyHeffley

[15]Jul 12, 2007

Fry's Cabinet

Philip J. Fry appoints Zapp Brannigan to be the Secretary of Defense. He is quickly confirmed by the Senate and sworn into office. The next nominee is Hermes Conrad; he will be the Secretary of the Treasury. The third appointee will be the Planetary Security Advisor. For that position, Fry nominates Kif Kroker. Kif is confirmed by the Senate and is sworn into office. After that, President Fry appoints Doctor Zoidberg as Secretary of Health and Human Services. He is quickly approved by the Senate and sworn in. The commander-in-chief names Professor Hubert Farnsworth to head the Department of the Interior. The Senate gives his nomination the green light; he is sworn into office shortly afterward. Philip J. Fry next commissions Condoleezza Albright as Secretary of State. The Senate confirms her; she takes the oath of office soon afterward. Fry's next appointee is Donald Paige; he will be the Secretary of Education. After that, Mr. Fry selects Janet Ashcroft as Attorney General. Fry's appointees for Secretary of Commerce and Secretary of Labor are Alexis Brown and Ronald Herman, respectively. For the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Fry delegates that responsibility to Norman Cuomo. The Secretary of Transportation is Thomas Mineta. Bill Rice becomes Secretary of Energy. Fry nominates Anthony Gonzales to be Secretary of Veterans Affairs. For the Department of Planetary Security, Fry appoints Tom Chertoff. Amy Wong becomes the White House intern. Before the Professor's appointment, he sold Planet Express to the highest bidder.

Edited on 08/29/2007 11:30am
    Edited 9 total times.

TwoLines

[16]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 16

Catch you on a earthbound

As the new gadget "Manipulato" (a mind reading gadget) is out on the market Amy buys one and shares the excitment with planet express crew. Little they know that it creates new type of radiation, and soon everybody starts to hear other thoughts, whats worse aliens from Omicron Persei 8 are also getting those messages (although it's 1000 ly away from earth) Soon they come with a visit to earth furious, thankfully profesor gets an idea to block those new waves, the only thing needed is the largest antena ever created, which lies on the brink of the universe in the forbidden zone.

And now, a few quotes:

Amy: Look what I bought ! It's a new gizmo from Mom corp !

Leela: Carefull with that ! The last Mom's gadget made eyes pop out, and I intend to keep my eye as long as it takes. Or at least half of that. Or quater.

Amy: This is something else, it makes you hear other peoples thoughts !

Everyone except Scruffy and Zoidberg: *GASP !*

Scruffy: Scruffy is amused.

Zoidberg: Bah ! I found one yesterday in the gutter I did ! It tasted as bad as that shoe that I had two days ago for dinner.. Or that pair of pants from my breakfest today... And.. *pauses for a moment* *cries* Waaaaaaaahaaaa !

ComeOut2Play819

[17]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 12
    Idiots anonymous

Fry asks the Professor if he knows anything about the other Frys/Farnsworths, and the Professor says that he should never get his hopes up for ever meeting or even learning about any relative. Depressed at this, Fry takes goes for a stroll.

Fry is taking an ordinary walk down the streets of NNYC when he sees a criminal holding a pretty young woman at gunpoint and he confronts him. Fry knocks the man out but ends up getting shot in the process, and the woman is kneeling over him, searching his clothes for a cell phone to call the police and an ambulance for Fry. While searching Fry, she notices on Fry's driving license that his name is 'Philip J. Fry', which she gasps at. Cuts to where Fry is in the hospital, and the woman is with him. Fry asks where he is and the woman says 'are you okay, Father?' Fry asks what the heck she's talking about, and she explains that Michelle is her mother and Fry is her father. Michelle had the baby months after Fry disappeared, and the baby was proved to be Fry's through a maternity test. Michelle left Fry because she didn't want everyone to know she was carrying the child of a loser, and the man Michelle married left her for decieving him (she thought Michelle cheated on him and that's how she got pregnant), and it was generally accepted as the reason Fry supposedly ran away was because he didn't want to deal with the baby and the fact that he knocked a girl up. As soon as Michelle had the baby (and her husband left her), she went searching for Fry (mentioned in the cryonic woman), but gave up and froze herself. So the girl grew up not knowing her parents or what happened to them, but she knew their names. Then one day, she recieved a letter (presumably from a sympathetic Nibbler) explaining the stories of her parents. She now knew that the only way she would ever know her family is if she went 1,000 years in the future... Fry is bewildered at this, and refuses to believe it until he sees a birthmark proving that she is a Fry. Fry then shares a heartfelt moment, hug, blah blah blah, she can stay with him and Bender.

Fry and the girl (let's call her...idk.... Amber in honor of my dead dog) are catching up and walking in the park. But then wierd things happen. The surroundings all flicker and inexplicably morph into different landscapings, the clouds and sky change color, and Fry can hear the sound of people screaming at each other, people crying. Fry blinks and Amber is morphing into everyone he knows and loves (blink to blink until she is Bender and then Bender/Amber slaps Fry screaming 'your okay, meatbag!'. Fry then wakes up in an emergency room, with a bunch of screaming doctors and frantic friends (and Zoidberg). Fry realizes that it was all a dream and he had been on the brink of death after he was shot. Later...

Farnsworth has a surprise for Fry. Farnsworth has rounded up all the Farnsworths/Frys in America, to cheer up Fry. Fry is elated and asks Farnsworth why he said he'd never meet or learn of any descendents or relatives. Farnsworth said it's because he took the last damn soda!

jimbo_001

[18]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 56
    That last one is a pretty good plot but the subplot doesn't make sense since Farnsworth is Fry's only living relative (mentioned in the pilot).

ComeOut2Play819

[19]Jul 15, 2007
    Oh... hehe

ComeOut2Play819

[20]Jul 15, 2007
    Well there are kinds of plot holes through every show. Like the Simpsons when Lisa finds out that all Simpson males are doomed to idiocy but then part is put on some kind of ritalin-ish drug and becomes nearly as competent as her. And some on Futurama regarding Bender's age. And if Nibbler was hiding under the table when Fry was pushed into the cryogenic tube, then how come in the 'What-if' machine episode where Fry asks what if he never went to the future, how come wasn't there? And in the same episode you see Bender and Leela with Farnsworth and I think Hermes or Amy through a portal. Bender and Leela never would've met them if Fry hadn't gone to the future.