TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Futurama Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2013)

create an episode

KurtPikachu2001

[101]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    Big Bender:

The aliens from the planet WildWest 1800 discover that Planet Express has an oil well built underneath. The Professor refuses to hand it over. The aliens kidnap Hermes, Amy, and Zoidberg. It's up to Fry, Bender, and Leela to save the. Bender gets a cowboy persona, and goes on a power trip with it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

plumber-man

[102]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    idefix7 wrote:
    I just hope he's not trying to impress anyone in the hopes of being 'discovered' as a writer or something. Because apart from the fact that it is pathetic this all just proves that he is an annoying twit without any sense of humor, writing talent and a total lack of understanding politics or even television for that matter. In fact, thinking about it, he might just be Bush's speech writer.

So much for idiots anonymous... man I'm usually not that aggressive but that guy really gets on my nerves.

You are talking about the BobbyHeffley guy, right?

plumber-man

[103]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 4

Anthology of Interest no....I lost count

Fry wonders what life would be like if life was The Warriors movie.

Bender asks what if he was a Transformer.

Leela asks what if she went to an Indian restaurant and ordered a curry instead of staying home one night, which results in Fry becoming the next God entity and Zapp Brannigan losing his manhood.

Zoidberg asks what if the What-If machine was made of food, and promptly tries to eat the real one.

BobbyHeffley

[104]Oct 1, 2007

Consider this James Bond spoof (it is a parody of Goldfinger).

Goldbender

Philip J. Fry, a/k/a Agent 009, is on a mission to stop Auric Goldbender from robbing Fort Knox of its gold. His wife, Turanga Leela, a/k/a Agent 004, is assigned to assist and protect 009. When Fry returns to his apartment, he sees Goldbender's henchman, Hermes Oddjob. Oddjob throws a steel-bladed derby and nicks 009. Seconds later, the wound heals itself. When Fry enters his bedroom, he finds that Amy Masterson has been sprayed with gold paint but is, ironically enough, alive. Fry washes off the paint rather quickly. Agent 009 suspects that Auric Goldbender is responsible for this. Leela calls Fry "incredibly brave and clever". Goldbender and Hermes Oddjob jump from a window on the 20th floor and attempt to land on a pile of mattresses. Instead, they crash into the ground. They are unhurt, though. After Agent Fry sees this, he returns to Chief Farnsworth's office, holds his hands about four inches apart, and says, "Missed it by that much!" He opens up his lunch box and pulls out a ham sandwich that is actually a telephone. At Fort Knox, Goldbender and Oddjob set a bomb to explode in one hour. The bomb will cause the vault to open, enabling Goldbender to seize the gold. Agent Fry makes it to Fort Knox in order to stop the bomb. He uses secret instruments that Vice Chief Zoidberg furnished. After Fry switches off the bomb, Oddjob and Goldbender are arrested. Leela utters this slightly sarcastic remark: Justice has been served.

Edited on 10/08/2007 1:06pm
    Edited 5 total times.

BobbyHeffley

[105]Oct 4, 2007

The Farnsworth Parabox Revisited

In this episode, Fry A and Leela A are married. It begins innocently enough when Bender unwittingly pulls out a box containing a parallel universe. On a lark, Bender A decides to jump in. He notices that Fry B is weeping. Leela B tells her husband that she is in the process of divorcing him. Fry A, Amy A, Hermes A, Professor Farnsworth A, and Doctor Zoidberg A all jump in the box. The original Leela and her husband, Philip J. Fry, crack jokes about blernsball and Barry Bonds. Bender A finds out that Fry B and Leela B are divorcing because he has been cheating on her. In addition, she is intolerant of his drinking habits and inability to play the holophonor, which Fry A can do easily. The golden Bender (Bender B) bends metal sheets into the shapes of alien creatures. Leela A is wearing a diamond scrunchie and a pearl necklace. Hermes examines the articles and finds out that they are genuine. Fry states that he bought these items. Ironically enough, he also pulls out an authentic law degree from Mars University. This is unexpected considering that he is a delivery boy for Planet Express. Eventually, the original characters return to their world. Leela A tells Fry A that her love for him is growing. In fact, he declares that "We have found true love." Both Fry A and Fry B claim that they have been on a news program titled The Daily Show with Don Imus. The host of that show is, ironically enough, the head-in-a-jar of Don Imus.

Edited on 10/24/2007 1:14pm
    Edited 7 total times.

Kowloon5

[106]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 23

Dreamsof Fantasy: Fry has had a dream about Leela and Start to practice on His Holophonor, Which Leela wonders why Fry's going back to His holophonor. and She figured it out the hard way by Bender.

In the song, It is shown that in the water,Leela becomes a beautiful, but 1-eyed Beaver, and Fry does the same. and when out of the water, Leela becomes a Beautiful Swan, while Fry becomes a clumsy Duck. and when They leave the pond, Leela becomes a Squirrel, and Fry does the same. and after Going upward, Leela becomes a starling, as Fry becomes a Woodpeckerand when the scenery turns to an Arctic scene, the Both of them Become Penguins and ends looking at the moon with the shadows of the Real Leela and Fry.

KurtPikachu2001

[107]Oct 9, 2007

How about some episodes thatspoof House and The Shield? About time Futurama spoofs TV shows.

A House parody: The Crew enters an alternate universe where they all work in a hospital.

Bender = Dr. House

Fry = Wilson

Leela = Cuddy

Hermes = Foreman

Amy = Cameron

Kiff = Chase

Zapp = Vogler

Zoidberg can be a janitor.

A Shield parody: Same concept, but only takes place in a police station.

Bender = Vic Mackey

Fry = Ron

Prof Farnsworth = Acavada

Hermes = Julian

Shane = Scruffy

Kiff = Lem

Leela = Danni

Amy = Tina

Labarbra = Claudette

Zoidberg = Dutch

Zapp = Kavanaugh

Flexo = Hyatt

epayps2

[108]Oct 9, 2007
    KurtPikachu2001 wrote:

How about some episodes thatspoof House and The Shield? About time Futurama spoofs TV shows.

They have spoofed "The Twighlight Zone" with "The Scary Door", "All My Children" with "All My Circuits", and "Everybody loves Raymond" with "Everybody Loves Hypno Toad". There is probably more, but that's all I can think of now.
    Edited on 10/09/2007 6:03pm

ComeOut2Play819

[109]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 12
    idefix7: What'd I ever do to you? I just posted one story, and I sure as hell didn't proclaim it to script of the century.

BobbyHeffley

[110]Oct 23, 2007

plumber-man wrote:
    idefix7 wrote:
    I just hope he's not trying to impress anyone in the hopes of being 'discovered' as a writer or something. Because apart from the fact that it is pathetic this all just proves that he is an annoying twit without any sense of humor, writing talent and a total lack of understanding politics or even television for that matter. In fact, thinking about it, he might just be Bush's speech writer. So much for idiots anonymous... man I'm usually not that aggressive but that guy really gets on my nerves.
    You are talking about the BobbyHeffley guy, right?

Are you insulting me? I have posted comments on the liberal blog site DailyKos.com from time to time. I am giving Don Imus an ironic role of TV newscaster.

Edited on 11/05/2007 11:56am

BobbyHeffley

[111]Oct 23, 2007
    epayps2 wrote:
    KurtPikachu2001 wrote:

They have spoofed "The Twighlight Zone" with "The Scary Door", "All My Children" with "All My Circuits", and "Everybody loves Raymond" with "Everybody Loves Hypno Toad". There is probably more, but that's all I can think of now.

Look at #104. As I explicitly stated, this episode is intended to be a spoof of a James Bond film, specifically Goldfinger. The line "Missed it by that much" is a nod to Get Smart.

BobbyHeffley

[112]Oct 23, 2007
    Look at #105. As you can see, I have turned "The Farnsworth Parabox" on its head.

epayps2

[113]Oct 24, 2007
    BobbyHeffley wrote:
    epayps2 wrote:
    KurtPikachu2001 wrote:

Look at #104. As I explicitly stated, this episode is intended to be a spoof of a James Bond film, specifically Goldfinger. The line "Missed it by that much" is a nod to Get Smart.

What does that have to do with what I said? I was talking to KurtPikachu2001.
    Edited on 10/24/2007 11:43am

BobbyHeffley

[114]Oct 24, 2007

Fry Should Not Be Allowed on TV

The producers of The Daily Show with Don Imus are looking for someone to be Don Imus's co-anchor on his morning news program. Numerous individuals show up at the studio. Fry, Leela, Amy, and Bender are there. After several rejections, Imus's head-in-a-jar recommends Philip J. Fry. Two days later, the Planet Express crew watches The Daily Show and hears Fry uttering profanities whenever it is his turn to deliver the news. He also undresses himself on camera. Ironically, network executives are pleased with Fry's misbehavior. It has caused a sharp rise in the Nielsen ratings. Fry, however, protests that children watch this show. Network executives disagree, stating that they love filth. Back at Planet Express, Cubert Farnsworth and Dwight Conrad strip themselves to the nude because Fry has inspired them to do so. Hermes and the Professor receive a letter from the teachers of their children. The letter asserts that ever since Philip J. Fry debuted on The Daily Show with Don Imus, Cubert and Dwight have been undressing in class. Shortly afterward, several children show up at Planet Express to celebrate Leela's birthday. They undress themselves in front of the adults. Teachers and parents are outraged that Fry is corrupting their children. They form a protest group to get Fry off TV. It is called Parents and Teachers Against Filthy Television (P.T.A.F.T.). Leela has no problem seeing Fry in the nude (he's her husband). However, P.T.A.F.T. objects to the showing of this lewd display in the presence of children. The protest group goes to Hollywood to demand the removal of Fry from the air. Fry later comments that if someone prefers not to watch this show, then he or she should change the channel or turn off the TV. Amy, Bender, Zoidberg, and Leela continue to watch, however.

Edited on 10/24/2007 1:16pm
    Edited 3 total times.

epayps2

[115]Oct 24, 2007
    BobbyHeffley wrote:

The producers of The Daily Show with Don Imus are looking for someone to be Don Imus's co-anchor on his morning news program. Numerous individuals show up at the studio. Fry, Leela, Amy, and Bender are there. After several rejections, Imus's head-in-a-jar recommends Philip J. Fry. Two days later, the Planet Express crew watches The Daily Show and hears Fry uttering profanities whenever it is his turn to deliver the news. He also undresses himself on camera. Ironically, network executives are pleased with Fry's misbehavior. It has caused a sharp rise in the Nielsen ratings. Fry, however, protests that children watch this show. Network executives disagree, stating that they love filth. Back at Planet Express, Cubert Farnsworth and Dwight Conrad strip themselves to the nude because Fry has inspired them to do so. Hermes and the Professor receive a letter from the teachers of their children. The letter asserts that ever since Philip J. Fry debuted on The Daily Show with Don Imus, Cubert and Dwight have been undressing in class. Shortly afterward, several children show up at Planet Express to celebrate Leela's birthday. They undress themselves in front of the adults. Teachers and parents are outraged that Fry is corrupting their children. They form a protest group to get Fry off TV. It is called Parents and Teachers Against Filthy Television (P.T.A.F.T.). Leela has no problem seeing Fry in the nude (he's her husband). However, P.T.A.F.T. objects to the showing of this lewd display in the presence of children. The protest group goes to Hollywood to demand the removal of Fry from the air. Fry later comments that if someone prefers not to watch this show, then he or she should change the channel or turn off the TV. Amy, Bender, Zoidberg, and Leela continue to watch, however.

Don't you think that is too much like Bender Should not be allowed on TV?
    Edited on 10/24/2007 4:07pm

BobbyHeffley

[116]Oct 25, 2007
    epayps2 wrote:
    BobbyHeffley wrote:

Don't you think that is too much like Bender Should not be allowed on TV?

In a way, it is. However, a new protest group is formed that involves parents and teachers. Another major difference involves the fact that my idea involves a TV news program instead of a soap opera. In a further attempt to disconcert viewers, I replaced Jon Stewart with Don Imus. In this day and age, Fry's actions could get him arrested for obscenity. In this episode, Fry is actually more controversial than the I-Man.

Edited on 12/03/2007 11:14am
    Edited 7 total times.

vicdmx

[117]Oct 27, 2007
    • level: 8
    Bender's Best Friend

Bender finds a human friend called Micky Fatmen and when discorvers this he becomes jelous and tries to kill Micky.

But at the end Micky Decided's to not be Bender's friend because of being a bad Influence to his Teenage Son Tony.

vicdmx

[118]Oct 27, 2007
    vicdmx wrote:
    Bender's Best Friend

Bender finds a human friend called Micky Fatmen and when discorvers this he becomes jelous and tries to kill Micky.

But at the end Micky Decided's to not be Bender's friend because of being a bad Influence to his Teenage Son Tony.

I meant when Fry discorvers.

vicdmx

[119]Oct 27, 2007
    vicdmx wrote:
    vicdmx wrote:
    Bender's Best Friend

I meant when Fry discorvers.

And Bender becomeing a bad influence to Tony.

BobbyHeffley

[120]Nov 5, 2007

Philip J. Fry: A League of His Own

The Planet Express crew is out in a park enjoying the fresh air. Bender puts on his blernsball mitt. Fry grabs his bat and hits Bender's pitch. Amy, Hermes, the Professor, and Zoidberg are astounded when they see that Fry has hit the ball and caused its tether to break, causing it to fly a long distance. Abner Doubledeal, the owner of the New New York Mets, notices Fry's hit and asks him if he would like to play for the team. The next morning, Fry dons his Mets uniform for the first time. His coworkers realize that microscopic worms in Fry's body gave him the amazing ability to know exactly when to hit the ball. At the Madison Cube Garden, the Mets are down by three points when Fry comes up to bat. As Fry swings the bat, he causes the ball to break free of its tether. The ball goes through the bull's eye, resulting in a grand slam blern. Rosie O'Donnell, a commentator, and home run king Barry Bonds are at a loss for words to describe Fry's talent. The Mets praise Fry for turning the team around and want him to continue to play. Fry comments that "one day, I will be more famous than Barry Bonds."

Edited on 12/03/2007 11:14am
    Edited 3 total times.