Futurama Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2013)

create an episode

  • Avatar of mitsukigirl13

    mitsukigirl13

    [121]Nov 23, 2007
    • member since: 09/02/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,279

    Fry's Dream

    When the Professor invents a new machine that can see people's dreams, he gives Fry a shot that puts him into a 24 hour coma.

    His dream starts out with everyone forgeting Leela's birthday except Fry who gives her a big party, and Jon Bon Jovi's head sings a concert too. Leela agrees to marry Fry. 1 year later, Leela gives birth to red headed siamese twins, one boy and one girl. But Fry doesn't care. He also is a secret agent. One night Zoidburg kidnappes Leela and the twins. He has become a evil villian with an eyepatch. But Fry defeats him. The next part is Fry and Leela doing all the things in Fry's old movies: Driving the back to the future car, blowing up the death star, taking a trip to Jurrasic Park, and riding the Titanic (the boat). While Fry is playing the Holophoner to Leela, Zoidburg returns as a zombie. He shoots at Leela but Fry takes the bullet. Fry dies and then he wakes up.

    After seeing the dream, Leela realizes that Fry would do anything for her, so she and Fry go on a date. After the date, Leela discovers that Fry has been practicing the holophoner, and he plays her the song from Titanic.

    Edited on 12/10/2007 4:34am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BobbyHeffley

    BobbyHeffley

    [122]Dec 3, 2007
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 326

    Mr. 763 a/k/a Philip J. Fry: A League of His Own, Part 2

    The Planet Express crew is at the Madison Cube Garden watching a New New York Mets blernsball game. Amy grabs her binoculars and sees that Fry is at bat. After receiving the pitch, Fry hits the ball, causing it to fly into the bullseye. Before he knows it, he has broken Barry Bonds's home run record. Fry's teammates congratulate him on breaking the record. Soon afterward, Don Imus's head-in-a-jar interviews Fry. The I-Man asks the new home run king about his other records. Fry spills his guts. Meanwhile, back at Planet Express, the crew is watching All My Circuits when Don Imus interrupts the soap opera with this breaking story. Fry states that he hit 90 home runs in a season and 763 homers during his career. He even goes on to declare that it only took ten games to break the career record and surpass Barry Bonds. Bender is skeptical. Leela says, "Tell Don Imus; Rosie O'Donnell won't believe it."

    The line "Tell Don Imus; Rosie O'Donnell won't believe it" is a spoof of "Tell it to the marines; the sailors won't believe it."

    Edited on 12/06/2007 7:58am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bender21345

    bender21345

    [123]Dec 3, 2007
    • member since: 11/25/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 76

    zoidberg, president?

    zoidberg is fired from planet express after blowing up the ships microwave but is fired just in time for the elections. in a act for deseperate attention from planetexpress. zoidberg runs for president but yet the elections by99.99999 percentmaking him president of earth.zoidbergshuts down planet express but yet the worst is yet to come when zoidberg puts the crewin prison and now the planet express crew is on trial for mistreatment of a employee.

    Edited on 12/03/2007 3:41pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bender21345

    bender21345

    [124]Dec 3, 2007
    • member since: 11/25/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 76
    BobbyHeffley wrote:

    Philip J. Fry: A League of His Own

    The Planet Express crew is out in a park enjoying the fresh air. Bender puts on his blernsball mitt. Fry grabs his bat and hits Bender's pitch. Amy, Hermes, the Professor, and Zoidberg are astounded when they see that Fry has hit the ball and caused its tether to break, causing it to fly a long distance. Abner Doubledeal, the owner of the New New York Mets, notices Fry's hit and asks him if he would like to play for the team. The next morning, Fry dons his Mets uniform for the first time. His coworkers realize that microscopic worms in Fry's body gave him the amazing ability to know exactly when to hit the ball. At the Madison Cube Garden, the Mets are down by three points when Fry comes up to bat. As Fry swings the bat, he causes the ball to break free of its tether. The ball goes through the bull's eye, resulting in a grand slam blern. Rosie O'Donnell, a commentator, and home run king Barry Bonds are at a loss for words to describe Fry's talent. The Mets praise Fry for turning the team around and want him to continue to play. Fry comments that "one day, I will be more famous than Barry Bonds."

    wait but dinnt they get rid worms out of frysbody

    Edited on 12/03/2007 7:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BobbyHeffley

    BobbyHeffley

    [125]Dec 6, 2007
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 326
    bender21345 wrote:
    BobbyHeffley wrote:

    Philip J. Fry: A League of His Own

    The Planet Express crew is out in a park enjoying the fresh air. Bender puts on his blernsball mitt. Fry grabs his bat and hits Bender's pitch. Amy, Hermes, the Professor, and Zoidberg are astounded when they see that Fry has hit the ball and caused its tether to break, causing it to fly a long distance. Abner Doubledeal, the owner of the New New York Mets, notices Fry's hit and asks him if he would like to play for the team. The next morning, Fry dons his Mets uniform for the first time. His coworkers realize that microscopic worms in Fry's body gave him the amazing ability to know exactly when to hit the ball. At the Madison Cube Garden, the Mets are down by three points when Fry comes up to bat. As Fry swings the bat, he causes the ball to break free of its tether. The ball goes through the bull's eye, resulting in a grand slam blern. Rosie O'Donnell, a commentator, and home run king Barry Bonds are at a loss for words to describe Fry's talent. The Mets praise Fry for turning the team around and want him to continue to play. Fry comments that "one day, I will be more famous than Barry Bonds."

    wait but dinnt they get rid worms out of frysbody

    In this episode, Fry has reinfested himself through means unknown.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Whizkid103

    Whizkid103

    [126]Dec 18, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,889

    (BUMP)

    MeRobot, You Insane

    The Planet Express crew is delevering weapons to the jungle planet: Vinearewild 345

    While there Bender falls in love with the queens daughter, Rota, who has yet to become Princess. The two end up getting married, much to Fry's dismay and Leela's delight, and Bender leaves Earth for good. When Bender and Rota move into their new house, Bender starts to notice her insanity. He tries to call Fry, but Rota vowes that she will kill both of them if he does. Bender escapes and is now lost in the jungle, but Rota is catching up to him. Can Bender escape?

    Tell me what you think of the ep, and the title. It's supposed to be a twist of the phrase: "Me Tarzan, You Jane"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KurtPikachu2001

    KurtPikachu2001

    [127]Dec 19, 2007
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 697
    An Anthology of Interest episode:

    What if Fry got frozen for 2000 years?

    What if Leela grew up in the sewers with her parents?

    What if Bender were a rock star?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BobbyHeffley

    BobbyHeffley

    [128]Dec 22, 2007
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 326

    Another Anthology of Interest episode:

    • What if Fry were to unfreeze Don Imus or Barry Bonds?
    • What if Leela were more inclined to weigh the dangers of missions?
    • What if Zapp Brannigan were a promiscuous womanizer?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BobbyHeffley

    BobbyHeffley

    [129]Dec 22, 2007
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 326

    Fry Should Not Be Allowed on TV: Part Deux

    At Planet Express, the crew tunes in to see The Daily Show with Don Imus. A few minutes later, Fry comes on and makes obscene statements about Leela, Amy, and the Professor; he even gives them the finger. He calls Leela "a f--king b----". His comment about Amy is this: "Be careful, you ignorant Martian s---." He even refers to Professor Farnsworth as "a no-good son of a b----". To add insult to injury, Fry calls the New New York University women's blernsball team "nappy-headed hos". Amy, Leela, and the Professor are outraged that Fry is doing this on live TV and at taxpayer expense. As a result, Parents and Teachers Against Filthy Television (P.T.A.F.T.) reassembles itself. Leela remarks, "This isn't the Fry I know. He's a nice person. I love him. "P.T.A.F.T. marches to the New New York studio of the network that airs The Daily Show with Don Imus. Teachers are shocked that Fry is corrupting children. Back at Planet Express, Leela notices that Fry is sobbing. She asks what is wrong. He replies, tearfully, "I said something I shouldn't have said on live TV. I also made an obscene gesture. It just isn't like me to do this." Leela responds, "Fry, you're right." He promptly apologizes to Amy, Leela, and the Professor for his insensitive comments. Fry shows up at New New York University to say that he's sorry he offended the women's blernsball team.

    Edited on 12/22/2007 8:20am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BobbyHeffley

    BobbyHeffley

    [130]Dec 22, 2007
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 326
    bender21345 wrote:
    BobbyHeffley wrote:

    Philip J. Fry: A League of His Own

    The Planet Express crew is out in a park enjoying the fresh air. Bender puts on his blernsball mitt. Fry grabs his bat and hits Bender's pitch. Amy, Hermes, the Professor, and Zoidberg are astounded when they see that Fry has hit the ball and caused its tether to break, causing it to fly a long distance. Abner Doubledeal, the owner of the New New York Mets, notices Fry's hit and asks him if he would like to play for the team. The next morning, Fry dons his Mets uniform for the first time. His coworkers realize that microscopic worms in Fry's body gave him the amazing ability to know exactly when to hit the ball. At the Madison Cube Garden, the Mets are down by three points when Fry comes up to bat. As Fry swings the bat, he causes the ball to break free of its tether. The ball goes through the bull's eye, resulting in a grand slam blern. Rosie O'Donnell, a commentator, and home run king Barry Bonds are at a loss for words to describe Fry's talent. The Mets praise Fry for turning the team around and want him to continue to play. Fry comments that "one day, I will be more famous than Barry Bonds."

    wait but dinnt they get rid worms out of frysbody

    Do you see any similarities between this idea and A Leela of Her Own?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Whizkid103

    Whizkid103

    [131]Dec 22, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,889
    BobbyHeffley wrote:

    Fry Should Not Be Allowed on TV: Part Deux

    At Planet Express, the crew tunes in to see The Daily Show with Don Imus. A few minutes later, Fry comes on and makes obscene statements about Leela, Amy, and the Professor; he even gives them the finger. He calls Leela "a f--king b----". His comment about Amy is this: "Be careful, you ignorant Martian s---." He even refers to Professor Farnsworth as "a no-good son of a b----". To add insult to injury, Fry calls the New New York University women's blernsball team "nappy-headed hos". Amy, Leela, and the Professor are outraged that Fry is doing this on live TV and at taxpayer expense. As a result, Parents and Teachers Against Filthy Television (P.T.A.F.T.) reassembles itself. Leela remarks, "This isn't the Fry I know. He's a nice person. I love him. "P.T.A.F.T. marches to the New New York studio of the network that airs The Daily Show with Don Imus. Teachers are shocked that Fry is corrupting children. Back at Planet Express, Leela notices that Fry is sobbing. She asks what is wrong. He replies, tearfully, "I said something I shouldn't have said on live TV. I also made an obscene gesture. It just isn't like me to do this." Leela responds, "Fry, you're right." He promptly apologizes to Amy, Leela, and the Professor for his insensitive comments. Fry shows up at New New York University to say that he's sorry he offended the women's blernsball team.

    Yeah, ya might not want to write episodes like this. Kinda you know....dirty and bad. The plot linemade no sense. It would be like a 2 minute episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daprincessalic

    Daprincessalic

    [132]Dec 23, 2007
    • member since: 11/18/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 355
    Whizkid103 wrote:
    BobbyHeffley wrote:

    Fry Should Not Be Allowed on TV: Part Deux

    At Planet Express, the crew tunes in to see The Daily Show with Don Imus. A few minutes later, Fry comes on and makes obscene statements about Leela, Amy, and the Professor; he even gives them the finger. He calls Leela "a f--king b----". His comment about Amy is this: "Be careful, you ignorant Martian s---." He even refers to Professor Farnsworth as "a no-good son of a b----". To add insult to injury, Fry calls the New New York University women's blernsball team "nappy-headed hos". Amy, Leela, and the Professor are outraged that Fry is doing this on live TV and at taxpayer expense. As a result, Parents and Teachers Against Filthy Television (P.T.A.F.T.) reassembles itself. Leela remarks, "This isn't the Fry I know. He's a nice person. I love him. "P.T.A.F.T. marches to the New New York studio of the network that airs The Daily Show with Don Imus. Teachers are shocked that Fry is corrupting children. Back at Planet Express, Leela notices that Fry is sobbing. She asks what is wrong. He replies, tearfully, "I said something I shouldn't have said on live TV. I also made an obscene gesture. It just isn't like me to do this." Leela responds, "Fry, you're right." He promptly apologizes to Amy, Leela, and the Professor for his insensitive comments. Fry shows up at New New York University to say that he's sorry he offended the women's blernsball team.

    Yeah, ya might not want to write episodes like this. Kinda you know....dirty and bad. The plot linemade no sense. It would be like a 2 minute episode.

    I agree, I don't think fry would ever say those things about Leela or Amy. Plus the storyline really makes no sense, and the "Nappy headed" comment is pretty offensive.
    Edited on 12/23/2007 4:43pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Whizkid103

    Whizkid103

    [133]Dec 23, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,889

    Yeah, he isn't a monster. AND WHY WAS HE ON THAT SHOW IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! AND WHY DID HE SAY THOSE THING!!

    Can we say plot holes?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BobbyHeffley

    BobbyHeffley

    [134]Dec 27, 2007
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 326
    Whizkid103 wrote:

    Yeah, he isn't a monster. AND WHY WAS HE ON THAT SHOW IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! AND WHY DID HE SAY THOSE THING!!

    Can we say plot holes?

    I am sorry if I offended anyone with these racist/sexist/obscene comments, but you all should look at #114, Fry Should Not Be Allowed on TV, for an explanation.

    Edited on 12/27/2007 12:50pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BobbyHeffley

    BobbyHeffley

    [135]Dec 27, 2007
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 326

    Fry Should Not Be Allowed on TV: The Conclusion

    After six weeks on The Daily Show with Don Imus, Fry has finally decided to end his broadcast. The Planet Express crew is watching as Fry delivers his farewell. He makes this decision after an angry protest group picketed the network, accusing it of airing racist/sexist/obscene programming. Even worse, the police threatened to file charges of obscenity against Philip J. Fry. Ironically, he is arrested shortly after exiting from the studio. Leela is shocked to see her husband in jail for corrupting children and spouting profane remarks on live TV. Eventually, the Professor disconnects Fry from the computer, which reveals that this was a virtual reality simulation.

    Edited on 12/27/2007 12:55pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Whizkid103

    Whizkid103

    [136]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,889

    I have a feeling I was one of thoose protesters.

    It was all a simulation! Haha, good job! So is Fry still president?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BobbyHeffley

    BobbyHeffley

    [137]Jan 7, 2008
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 326

    Regard this spoof of The Beverly Hillbillies.

    Beverly Hills Fry

    Leela and Fry are on their way back to Earth when they realize that they are hungry and stop at an asteroid to find something to eat. Fry begins shooting atanimals for food with his laser rifle when he accidentally fires a hole into the soil. Leela doesn't believe her eyes when she realizes that her husband has discovered crude--dark matter oil, that is. Black gold. Planet Texas tea. When they return to Planet Express, Fry relates his story of discovering dark matter oil to his coworkers. Soon afterward, an assayer comes in and tells Fry that the well is worth $20 billion. After he realizes that he is wealthy, Fry calls on his coworkers to pack their belongings. They load up the ship and head to Beverly--Hills, that is. Swimming pools. Movie stars.

    Edited on 01/18/2008 10:43am
    Edited 7 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BobbyHeffley

    BobbyHeffley

    [138]Jan 10, 2008
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 326
    Pardon any offensive content, but you all need to realize that the "Fry Should Not Be Allowed on TV" trilogy is intended to be a politically incorrect satire of the TV industry. I might as well add that Fry has only two relatives: Professor Farnsworth and his clone, Cubert. In order to be politically incorrect, one must sometimes use offensive or obscene language.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of robotcfan1

    robotcfan1

    [139]Jan 11, 2008
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,041
    amy wong:international mastermind. amy has a sister she looks like her but with blonde hair and a blue outfit her name is kimmy. she trades places with amy and her sister kills people.amy gets blamed
    Edited on 01/11/2008 1:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Death_Wish666

    Death_Wish666

    [140]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 02/23/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 2

    Independence Day

    It starts off as an usual day in Planet Express,Bender is watching All My Circuits with Fry,Leela,Hermes,Zoidberg and the Proffesser.Then,in an ad break,a news report shows downtown New New York in ruins due to a robot rebellion looking for `The Chosen One`.Bender thinks he is the Chosen One,and goes to tell them.Soon,robots are self dependent and humans are their slaves.But Fry,Leela and Zoidberg rise against 83nd3r,(the powered up,hate-filled Bender),who owns the world.They try to penetrate his Evil Fortress of Doom!! Fry makes 83nd3r change back to plain old Bender and the world goes back to normal.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.