Futurama Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2013)

futurama volume 5 review

tacoman771

[1]Jan 2, 2011
    • level: 12

So igot the dvd for chrismas and decided to do a review for it. The episodes on here are great, here is the episodes and my score on a scale of 1 to 10 will be next to it.

rebirth 9 a great first episode to this season

in a gadda de leela 5.5 the plot was interesting but it was just constant sex jokes and not funny at all it was probably the worst episode of futurama

attack of the killer app 6.5 okay, i liked the main plot with mom creating the eyephones but the rest was gross like the part with the goat and leelas singing wart

proposition infinity 6 i found this episode so be mediocore and kinda boring

the duh vinci code 8

lethal inspection 9.5

the late phillip j fry 10 this was a great episode and one of the best episodes in the series

that darn katz 7.5 not one of the best but still good

a clockwork origin 8.5

the prisoner of benda 10 another great episode and one of the best episodes in the series

Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences 8

The Mutants Are Revolting 9 there 100th episode was great and didnt disapoint

The Futurama Holiday Spectacular Reviews 8 im suprised by all the low scores this episode was like a simpsons tree house of horror

So most of the episodes here are very good or great except for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th episode. The bonus features are pretty good you get commentaryon every episode, an animatic for the prisoner of benda and more.I havent seen any of the commentaries yet but theyre probably preety good.

the good: most of the episodes are good, theres plenty of extras

the bad: the case for it is terrible and i will be replacing it, theres some bad episodes

overall 9 out of 10

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Samuel2484

[2]Jan 3, 2011
    • level: 16

I want to buy it but the Season 6/Volume 5 episodes havn't even aired yet in the UK. I've had to watch Season 6/Volume 5 over the internet, I havn't even heard anything about the new episodes airing in the UK anytime soon, does anyone know or heard anything about Season 6 airing in the UK? Because it has to air in the UK before we can expect a UK DVD release?...

doguineta

[3]Jan 3, 2011
    • level: 20
    Samuel2484 wrote:

I want to buy it but the Season 6/Volume 5 episodes havn't even aired yet in the UK. I've had to watch Season 6/Volume 5 over the internet, I havn't even heard anything about the new episodes airing in the UK anytime soon, does anyone know or heard anything about Season 6 airing in the UK? Because it has to air in the UK before we can expect a UK DVD release?...

Or Latin America. FOX Latin America NEVER stopped airing Futurama, but they never aired the movies and they seemingly have no intention to air this new one. I just like thinking they'll air it once the WHOLE season is over, but we'll have to wait and see.