Futurama Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2013)

Halloween Episode?

italiankid5

[1]Aug 11, 2010
    • level: 7

Did they ever make a Halloween episode of Futurama of are there any plans on them making a Halloween episode? If so could someday tell me the name of the episode?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Samuel2484

[2]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 16

So far, there has been noHalloween episodes of Futurama. If you're asking have they done a sort of 'tree house of horror' episode where they put the characters into different stories or situations, watch 'Anthology of Interest's I and II. I believe the 3rd will air in a few weeks...

italiankid5

[3]Aug 12, 2010

Samuel2484 wrote:

So far, there has been noHalloween episodes of Futurama. If you're asking have they done a sort of 'tree house of horror' episode where they put the characters into different stories or situations, watch 'Anthology of Interest's I and II. I believe the 3rd will air in a few weeks...

I've seen the Anthology of Interest ones I was just asking if they've done a Halloween themed episode, thanks for telling me. I'm a little disappointed to find out they've never done a Halloween episode though cause i'd like to see one someday.

Doom442

[4]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 4

I dunno. Would "The Howling", count as one? Its Warewolf/occult/Haunted mansion inspired in some respects

italiankid5

[5]Aug 13, 2010

Doom442 wrote:

I dunno. Would "The Howling", count as one? Its Warewolf/occult/Haunted mansion inspired in some respects

I think that episode was called "The Honking" I just saw it the other day, but I don't really think it could be considered a Halloween episode, maybe more of a horror movie parody with all the references it made.