Futurama Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2013)

Has futurama finally gone downhill? I don't think so.

tacoman771

[1]Jun 29, 2011
    • level: 12

I've heard some people say they don't like the newer episodes of futurama because there's too much bender and the plots and jokes aren't as smart as they used to be. I however disagree I think that bender isn't overused last season the only episode about him was lethal inspection. Some people have criticized the character and plot development lol you have got to be kidding me, last season episodes like lethal inspection, the late phillip j fry and the mutants are revolting didnt have that? If you are one of those people that don't like the newer episodes why not? I thinkevery season of futurama is great whether it's fox, comedy central or even dvd movies.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanbrat

[2]Jul 2, 2011
    • level: 9

I love Futurama. Liked last season and like this season, even better.

Sometimes, people will nitpick themselves right out of a good show...

thundercat2000

[3]Jul 5, 2011
    • level: 17

Futurama keeps getting better. I agree there has too much of Bender. Bender is a great character but I want to see everybody get their chances to shine.

Samuel2484

[4]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 16

thundercat2000 wrote:

Futurama keeps getting better. I agree there has too much of Bender. Bender is a great character but I want to see everybody get their chances to shine.

Like they did in the classics. But I think that the last two seasons as a whole were so good and didn'tdisappoint. There were one or two episodes that fell flat at the beginning of itsResurrection but its won itself back to being like the classics dead impressed because not many shows can do that after being canceled for 7 years