Futurama Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2013)

Official Discussion Thread - Episode 6ACV01 Entitled "Rebirth". 10/06/

  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [21]Oct 17, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097

    lazyjay wrote:
    Thanks for the spoiler.

    I did say on the link "(CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS)".

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Darkestrah

    Darkestrah

    [22]Oct 18, 2009
    • member since: 09/01/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 5
    wow great to hear that this show is coming back. i only discovered it 3 days ago and dont ask me how. just watching season 2 now. and at this point i can tell its one of the BEST out there. in my list its on top of Family Guy & The Simpsons. the sense of humour is just way to smooth. love love love this show.

    Futurama simply f***king Owns any other show out there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [23]Oct 18, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097

    Darkestrah wrote:
    wow great to hear that this show is coming back. i only discovered it 3 days ago and dont ask me how. just watching season 2 now. and at this point i can tell its one of the BEST out there. in my list its on top of Family Guy & The Simpsons. the sense of humour is just way to smooth. love love love this show. Futurama simply f***king Owns any other show out there.

    And THAT'S the enthusiasm that brought Futurama Back!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lazyjay

    lazyjay

    [24]Oct 22, 2009
    • member since: 07/15/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,683
    Samuel2484 wrote:

    lazyjay wrote:
    Thanks for the spoiler.

    I did say on the link "(CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS)".

    Sorry, I didn't clarify, I was talking to someone else. I really appreciate your spoiler warning!

    Darkestrah wrote:
    love love love this show.

    Gods, join the club. That's the feeling I had from the first time I saw it, with "Hell is other Robots". Best cartoon, and one of the best shows, ever. Topped only by Homicide and Firefly, and that's really saying something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [25]Oct 22, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097
    [QUOTE="lazyjay"]
    Samuel2484 wrote:

    lazyjay wrote:
    Thanks for the spoiler.

    I did say on the link "(CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS)".

    Sorry, I didn't clarify, I was talking to someone else. I really appreciate your spoiler warning!

    Oh ok, sorry about that :L
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [26]Oct 22, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    lazyjay wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:

    lazyjay wrote:
    Thanks for the spoiler.

    [QUOTE="I did say on the link "(CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS)".

    Sorry, I didn't clarify, I was talking to someone else. I really appreciate your spoiler warning! Oh ok, sorry about that :L

    I swear that the "Quick Quote" always messes up the comment.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [27]Oct 22, 2009
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    Samuel2484 wrote:

    The Plot for the episode entitled "Rebirth" has changed! They've decided to continue off from the "Into The Wild Green Yonder" cliffhanger staright away!

    Visit the Link to "The Inforsphere" website below for more information on this Extremely exciting comeback episode!!!

    Yay! I loved how they ended that and I am very glad they are continuing straight off that

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lazyjay

    lazyjay

    [28]Oct 23, 2009
    • member since: 07/15/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,683
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    I swear that the "Quick Quote" always messes up the comment.
    Yeah, it can be a pain in my shiny metal ass.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of startug

    startug

    [29]Oct 24, 2009
    • member since: 04/13/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,597
    I hope I can have a great celebration at my house when this comes! But Dish sucks... NO PREPAID COMEDY CENTRAL FOR ME! Who knows, maybe by luck, I will see the premiere at one of my relative's house, as long I am not gone.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [30]Nov 2, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097
    Maybe once the FOX Channel Sees how good the new Futurama episodes are, they'll start Broadcasting re-runs of the new episodes on FOX Channel
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KurtPikachu2001

    KurtPikachu2001

    [31]Nov 12, 2009
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 870
    Here's some more good news, 'Rebirth' is also listed as an episode on epguides.com!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [32]Nov 12, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097

    KurtPikachu2001 wrote:
    Here's some more good news, 'Rebirth' is also listed as an episode on epguides.com!

    It's also listed as an episode on The Infosphere.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 15ATAC

    15ATAC

    [33]Nov 15, 2009
    • member since: 12/22/04
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 352
    WOOT!!! its about time!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [34]Nov 22, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097
    Got under Seven months to go!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of solman666

    solman666

    [35]Nov 23, 2009
    • member since: 11/22/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 65

    i think it will be a cool openner for season 5,6,7 or whatever season or production code there on.

    by the way are they aring the 26 episodes in one season

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [36]Nov 26, 2009
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    solman666 wrote:

    i think it will be a cool openner for season 5,6,7 or whatever season or production code there on.

    by the way are they aring the 26 episodes in one season

    I think they are doing 2 seasons, both with 13, but I am under no circumstances abosultely positive on this

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [37]Nov 26, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097
    futuramarama wrote:
    solman666 wrote:

    i think it will be a cool openner for season 5,6,7 or whatever season or production code there on.

    by the way are they aring the 26 episodes in one season

    I think they are doing 2 seasons, both with 13, but I am under no circumstances abosultely positive on this

    Your thinking of the Season in which they've placed the Four of Four Film parts that make up Season 5, 13 episodes all together. Only one new Futurama Season has been promised by FOX and it has 26 new Episodes.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [38]Dec 1, 2009
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    solman666 wrote:

    i think it will be a cool openner for season 5,6,7 or whatever season or production code there on.

    by the way are they aring the 26 episodes in one season

    I think they are doing 2 seasons, both with 13, but I am under no circumstances abosultely positive on this

    Your thinking of the Season in which they've placed the Four of Four Film parts that make up Season 5, 13 episodes all together. Only one new Futurama Season has been promised by FOX and it has 26 new Episodes.

    Actually I wasn't thinking of that, I thought it was confirmed there were two separate seasons on my own.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [39]Dec 13, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    solman666 wrote:

    i think it will be a cool openner for season 5,6,7 or whatever season or production code there on.

    by the way are they aring the 26 episodes in one season

    I think they are doing 2 seasons, both with 13, but I am under no circumstances abosultely positive on this

    Your thinking of the Season in which they've placed the Four of Four Film parts that make up Season 5, 13 episodes all together. Only one new Futurama Season has been promised by FOX and it has 26 new Episodes.

    Oh ok.

    Actually I wasn't thinking of that, I thought it was confirmed there were two separate seasons on my own.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [40]Dec 19, 2009
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    Has anyone heard of episodes 2 and 4 having more coarse language then usual? I'd give a link but it won't work on my computer
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.