Futurama Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2013)

Official Discussion Thread - Episode 6ACV01 Entitled "Rebirth". 10/06/

Samuel2484

[41]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 16

futuramarama wrote:
    Has anyone heard of episodes 2 and 4 having more coarse language then usual? I'd give a link but it won't work on my computer

Yes, I heard too. Apparently they'll air them later in the evening than usual.

After all of the Blood and Guts in "Bender's Game", I was starting to think the show was gonna get some Rude Jokes in like Family Guy. Looks like I was right

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

futuramarama

[42]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 37
    Samuel2484 wrote:

futuramarama wrote:
    Has anyone heard of episodes 2 and 4 having more coarse language then usual? I'd give a link but it won't work on my computer

After all of the Blood and Guts in "Bender's Game", I was starting to think the show was gonna get some Rude Jokes in like Family Guy. Looks like I was right

I hope you are usinga smiley emoticonbecause you were right, and not that they might have more jokes like Family Guy...

Samuel2484

[43]Dec 20, 2009
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:

futuramarama wrote:

I hope you are usinga smiley emoticonbecause you were right, and not that they might have more jokes like Family Guy...

No, I meant it as if: I'm guessing that they'll have one or two Jokes like Family Guy in the Rude episodes...

Bearing in mind, if you havn't seen all the episodes on DVD, there is a lot of "Bastard and B!tch in some episodes that they can't air on some TV channels because they air Futurama re-runs way to early, but I'm guessing that you'de hear all of the bad language on Adult Swim...

futuramarama

[44]Dec 20, 2009
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:

futuramarama wrote:

No, I meant it as if: I'm guessing that they'll have one or two Jokes like Family Guy in the Rude episodes...

Bearing in mind, if you havn't seen all the episodes on DVD, there is a lot of "Bastard and B!tch in some episodes that they can't air on some TV channels because they air Futurama re-runs way to early, but I'm guessing that you'de hear all of the bad language on Adult Swim...

I hope the show doesn't BECOME like Family Guy. That would suck

Samuel2484

[45]Jan 8, 2010
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:

futuramarama wrote:

I know. Even though I love Family Guy, Futurama is great in its own way.

Samuel2484

[46]Jan 8, 2010
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:

futuramarama wrote:

I know. Even though I love Family Guy, Futurama is great in its own way.

I know. Even though I love Family Guy, Futurama is great in its won way.

futuramarama

[47]Jan 8, 2010
    I absolutely loathe Family Guy, so as little humor Futurama has that is similar to Family Guy, the better

Samuel2484

[48]Jan 15, 2010

Just letting people know that the making of the first episode has finaly been finished. Here's a little Promo Pic to get you excited

Samuel2484

[49]Jan 15, 2010

Ok, that didn't really work, so here's the website for the image

Promo Pic

X-435

[50]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 17
    Thats not a promo pic. It even says on The Infosphere that a Fan coloured that in

Samuel2484

[51]Jan 16, 2010

X-435 wrote:
    Thats not a promo pic. It even says on The Infosphere that a Fan coloured that in

Doesn't matter, it's still Drawn by the Artist, just coloured in by someone else. Just a picture to get everyone excited.

startug

[52]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 23
    I am surprised no one noticed that the Professor's head looks really weird.

futuramarama

[53]Jan 16, 2010
    Samuel2484 wrote:

X-435 wrote:

Doesn't matter, it's still Drawn by the Artist, just coloured in by someone else. Just a picture to get everyone excited.

No offense, but it's just a pic of Farnsworth smiling, how exactly does that get us all excited?

lazyjay

[54]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 30
    Well, 1) it's new, 2) he's on the ship obviously going somewhere and 3) I think we're supposed to be wondering why he's inside that freaky bubble thing.

X-435

[55]Jan 16, 2010
    lazyjay wrote:
    Well, 1) it's new, 2) he's on the ship obviously going somewhere and 3) I think we're supposed to be wondering why he's inside that freaky bubble thing.

Too the people who watched the Animatic, they would understand it, so it's not really new.
    Edited on 01/16/2010 7:28pm

lazyjay

[56]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 30
    I didn't watch it... I hate spoilers.

futuramarama

[57]Jan 16, 2010
    I haven't watched it either, not because I hate spoilers but because I do not have sound on my computer so it would be pointless.

Samuel2484

[58]Mar 3, 2010

futuramarama wrote:
    I haven't watched it either, not because I hate spoilers but because I do not have sound on my computer so it would be pointless.

Shame, but then again it makes it even more special for when you see the episode! can't wait, only 4 months to go!!

futuramarama

[59]Mar 3, 2010
    i know, can't wait! this is my second favorite cartoon, right behind simpsons, but this show could possibly beat simpsons!

X-435

[60]Mar 19, 2010

:
    A full color trailer of this episode first aired during the premiere of Ugly Americans on Comedy Central on 18 March, 2010.[18]
    DID ANYONE SEE THIS AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE???

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT9XfMriVIE&feature=player_embedded

Found it. Nothing new which is a bit of a shame

Edited on 03/19/2010 1:27am