Futurama Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2013)

Official Discussion Thread - Episode 6ACV01 Entitled "Rebirth". 10/06/

  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [41]Dec 19, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097

    futuramarama wrote:
    Has anyone heard of episodes 2 and 4 having more coarse language then usual? I'd give a link but it won't work on my computer

    Yes, I heard too. Apparently they'll air them later in the evening than usual.

    After all of the Blood and Guts in "Bender's Game", I was starting to think the show was gonna get some Rude Jokes in like Family Guy. Looks like I was right

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [42]Dec 20, 2009
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    Samuel2484 wrote:

    futuramarama wrote:
    Has anyone heard of episodes 2 and 4 having more coarse language then usual? I'd give a link but it won't work on my computer

    Yes, I heard too. Apparently they'll air them later in the evening than usual.

    After all of the Blood and Guts in "Bender's Game", I was starting to think the show was gonna get some Rude Jokes in like Family Guy. Looks like I was right

    I hope you are usinga smiley emoticonbecause you were right, and not that they might have more jokes like Family Guy...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [43]Dec 20, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:

    futuramarama wrote:
    Has anyone heard of episodes 2 and 4 having more coarse language then usual? I'd give a link but it won't work on my computer

    Yes, I heard too. Apparently they'll air them later in the evening than usual.

    After all of the Blood and Guts in "Bender's Game", I was starting to think the show was gonna get some Rude Jokes in like Family Guy. Looks like I was right

    I hope you are usinga smiley emoticonbecause you were right, and not that they might have more jokes like Family Guy...

    No, I meant it as if: I'm guessing that they'll have one or two Jokes like Family Guy in the Rude episodes...

    Bearing in mind, if you havn't seen all the episodes on DVD, there is a lot of "Bastard and B!tch in some episodes that they can't air on some TV channels because they air Futurama re-runs way to early, but I'm guessing that you'de hear all of the bad language on Adult Swim...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [44]Dec 20, 2009
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:

    futuramarama wrote:
    Has anyone heard of episodes 2 and 4 having more coarse language then usual? I'd give a link but it won't work on my computer

    Yes, I heard too. Apparently they'll air them later in the evening than usual.

    After all of the Blood and Guts in "Bender's Game", I was starting to think the show was gonna get some Rude Jokes in like Family Guy. Looks like I was right

    I hope you are usinga smiley emoticonbecause you were right, and not that they might have more jokes like Family Guy...

    No, I meant it as if: I'm guessing that they'll have one or two Jokes like Family Guy in the Rude episodes...

    Bearing in mind, if you havn't seen all the episodes on DVD, there is a lot of "Bastard and B!tch in some episodes that they can't air on some TV channels because they air Futurama re-runs way to early, but I'm guessing that you'de hear all of the bad language on Adult Swim...

    I hope the show doesn't BECOME like Family Guy. That would suck

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [45]Jan 8, 2010
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:

    futuramarama wrote:
    Has anyone heard of episodes 2 and 4 having more coarse language then usual? I'd give a link but it won't work on my computer

    Yes, I heard too. Apparently they'll air them later in the evening than usual.

    After all of the Blood and Guts in "Bender's Game", I was starting to think the show was gonna get some Rude Jokes in like Family Guy. Looks like I was right

    I hope you are usinga smiley emoticonbecause you were right, and not that they might have more jokes like Family Guy...

    No, I meant it as if: I'm guessing that they'll have one or two Jokes like Family Guy in the Rude episodes...

    Bearing in mind, if you havn't seen all the episodes on DVD, there is a lot of "Bastard and B!tch in some episodes that they can't air on some TV channels because they air Futurama re-runs way to early, but I'm guessing that you'de hear all of the bad language on Adult Swim...

    I know. Even though I love Family Guy, Futurama is great in its own way.

    I hope the show doesn't BECOME like Family Guy. That would suck

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [46]Jan 8, 2010
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:
    futuramarama wrote:
    Samuel2484 wrote:

    futuramarama wrote:
    Has anyone heard of episodes 2 and 4 having more coarse language then usual? I'd give a link but it won't work on my computer

    Yes, I heard too. Apparently they'll air them later in the evening than usual.

    After all of the Blood and Guts in "Bender's Game", I was starting to think the show was gonna get some Rude Jokes in like Family Guy. Looks like I was right

    I hope you are usinga smiley emoticonbecause you were right, and not that they might have more jokes like Family Guy...

    No, I meant it as if: I'm guessing that they'll have one or two Jokes like Family Guy in the Rude episodes...

    Bearing in mind, if you havn't seen all the episodes on DVD, there is a lot of "Bastard and B!tch in some episodes that they can't air on some TV channels because they air Futurama re-runs way to early, but I'm guessing that you'de hear all of the bad language on Adult Swim...

    I know. Even though I love Family Guy, Futurama is great in its own way.

    I hope the show doesn't BECOME like Family Guy. That would suck

    I know. Even though I love Family Guy, Futurama is great in its won way.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [47]Jan 8, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    I absolutely loathe Family Guy, so as little humor Futurama has that is similar to Family Guy, the better
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [48]Jan 15, 2010
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097

    Just letting people know that the making of the first episode has finaly been finished. Here's a little Promo Pic to get you excited

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [49]Jan 15, 2010
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097

    Ok, that didn't really work, so here's the website for the image

    Promo Pic

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-435

    X-435

    [50]Jan 16, 2010
    • member since: 10/04/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,743
    Thats not a promo pic. It even says on The Infosphere that a Fan coloured that in
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [51]Jan 16, 2010
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097

    X-435 wrote:
    Thats not a promo pic. It even says on The Infosphere that a Fan coloured that in

    Doesn't matter, it's still Drawn by the Artist, just coloured in by someone else. Just a picture to get everyone excited.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of startug

    startug

    [52]Jan 16, 2010
    • member since: 04/13/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,597
    I am surprised no one noticed that the Professor's head looks really weird.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [53]Jan 16, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    Samuel2484 wrote:

    X-435 wrote:
    Thats not a promo pic. It even says on The Infosphere that a Fan coloured that in

    Doesn't matter, it's still Drawn by the Artist, just coloured in by someone else. Just a picture to get everyone excited.

    No offense, but it's just a pic of Farnsworth smiling, how exactly does that get us all excited?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lazyjay

    lazyjay

    [54]Jan 16, 2010
    • member since: 07/15/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,669
    Well, 1) it's new, 2) he's on the ship obviously going somewhere and 3) I think we're supposed to be wondering why he's inside that freaky bubble thing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-435

    X-435

    [55]Jan 16, 2010
    • member since: 10/04/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,743
    lazyjay wrote:
    Well, 1) it's new, 2) he's on the ship obviously going somewhere and 3) I think we're supposed to be wondering why he's inside that freaky bubble thing.

    Too the people who watched the Animatic, they would understand it, so it's not really new.
    Edited on 01/16/2010 7:28pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lazyjay

    lazyjay

    [56]Jan 16, 2010
    • member since: 07/15/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,669
    I didn't watch it... I hate spoilers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [57]Jan 16, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    I haven't watched it either, not because I hate spoilers but because I do not have sound on my computer so it would be pointless.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [58]Mar 3, 2010
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097

    futuramarama wrote:
    I haven't watched it either, not because I hate spoilers but because I do not have sound on my computer so it would be pointless.


    Shame, but then again it makes it even more special for when you see the episode! can't wait, only 4 months to go!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of futuramarama

    futuramarama

    [59]Mar 3, 2010
    • member since: 07/12/09
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 4,655
    i know, can't wait! this is my second favorite cartoon, right behind simpsons, but this show could possibly beat simpsons!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-435

    X-435

    [60]Mar 19, 2010
    • member since: 10/04/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,743

    :
    A full color trailer of this episode first aired during the premiere of Ugly Americans on Comedy Central on 18 March, 2010.[18]
    DID ANYONE SEE THIS AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE???



    Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT9XfMriVIE&feature=player_embedded



    Found it. Nothing new which is a bit of a shame

    Edited on 03/19/2010 1:27am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.