TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Futurama Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2013)

Planet Express Delivery: The Official Thread for Futurama Favourites!

  • Avatar of goldenagenick24

    goldenagenick24

    [41]Sep 14, 2008
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,074
    ssj_jordan wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

    ssj_jordan wrote:
    Good to see you in the futurama boards, G-Wiz

    ...Excuse me?

    Do I know you?

    Never seen you in my life.

    Who are you two?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ssj_jordan

    ssj_jordan

    [42]Sep 14, 2008
    • member since: 05/31/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,585
    goldenagenick24 wrote:
    ssj_jordan wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

    ssj_jordan wrote:
    Good to see you in the futurama boards, G-Wiz

    ...Excuse me?

    Do I know you?

    Never seen you in my life.

    Who are you two?

    Havn't seen you before either, not even in the WWE section.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lazyjay

    lazyjay

    [43]Sep 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,683
    ssj_jordan wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:
    ssj_jordan wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

    ssj_jordan wrote:
    Good to see you in the futurama boards, G-Wiz

    ...Excuse me?

    Do I know you?

    Never seen you in my life.

    Who are you two?

    Havn't seen you before either, not even in the WWE section.


    Huh? What?

    What does this have to do with Futurama favorites? Are any of you named Scruffy? Unless by "WWE" you mean the "Ultimate Robot Fighting League", this is WAY off topic.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ssj_jordan

    ssj_jordan

    [44]Sep 15, 2008
    • member since: 05/31/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,585
    lazyjay wrote:
    ssj_jordan wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:
    ssj_jordan wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

    ssj_jordan wrote:
    Good to see you in the futurama boards, G-Wiz

    ...Excuse me?

    Do I know you?

    Never seen you in my life.

    Who are you two?

    Havn't seen you before either, not even in the WWE section.

    Huh? What? What does this have to do with Futurama favorites? Are any of you named Scruffy? Unless by "WWE" you mean the "Ultimate Robot Fighting League", this is WAY off topic.

    Yup, that is what we meant

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CBF1995

    CBF1995

    [45]Sep 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/16/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 7
    favorite characters
    bender
    zoidberg
    Fry

    favorite episodes
    hell is other robots
    the Cyber house rules
    The Cryonic Woman
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DC-Dude

    DC-Dude

    [50]Nov 19, 2008
    • member since: 01/13/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 5,358

    My favorite season is probably Season 4.

    My favorite episodes are:

    1. The Sting

    2. Amazon Women In The Mood

    3. The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings

    4. Xmas Story

    5. The Bird-Bot Of Ice-Catraz

    6. Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles

    7. Clone Of My Own

    8. Bender Should Not Be Allowed On TV

    9. The Why Of Fry

    10. Luck Of The Fryish

    My favorite character is either Leela or Fry.

    My least favorite episode is Jurassic Bark. That is kinda making me have second thoughts about buying the Futurama Season 4 set. I'm still not sure if I should, though.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of X-435

    X-435

    [52]Jan 20, 2009
    • member since: 10/04/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,743
    Favorite season: 4
    Best episode: The Farnsworth Paradox/Three Hundred Big Boys
    Worst Episode: Obsoletely Fabulous
    Favorite character: Dr. John A. Zoindburg
    Worst character: Hermes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bluepc2

    bluepc2

    [54]Feb 4, 2009
    • member since: 02/04/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3

    Favourite Show (In Futurama TV): Scary Door

    Favourite Episode: "A Head In The Polls"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ModernTimes

    ModernTimes

    [55]Mar 1, 2009
    • member since: 03/13/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 858
    ssj_jordan wrote:
    lazyjay wrote:
    ssj_jordan wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:
    ssj_jordan wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

    ssj_jordan wrote:
    Good to see you in the futurama boards, G-Wiz

    ...Excuse me?

    Do I know you?

    Never seen you in my life.

    Who are you two?

    Havn't seen you before either, not even in the WWE section.

    Huh? What? What does this have to do with Futurama favorites? Are any of you named Scruffy? Unless by "WWE" you mean the "Ultimate Robot Fighting League", this is WAY off topic.

    Yup, that is what we meant



    BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Abhorsen_91

    Abhorsen_91

    [56]Apr 17, 2009
    • member since: 04/16/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 145

    Favourite Season: Four

    Favourite Episode: The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings

    Favourite Character: Bender

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of that70sguy92

    that70sguy92

    [57]May 3, 2009
    • member since: 01/02/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,257
    Favorite Episodes (Top 3): A Tale of Two Santas, Roswell That Ends Well, The Lesser of Two Evils
    Least Favorite Episodes (Bottom 3): A Bicyclops Built for Two, A Big Pieve of Garbage, Fear of a Bot Planet
    Favorite Character: Bender
    Least Favorite Charcater: Hermes or Dr. Zoidberg
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Samuel2484

    Samuel2484

    [58]Jun 16, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,097

    Favourite Episodes: Roswell that ends well, Where no fan has gone before, The Fonsworth Parabox, The Sting, Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles, Luck of the Fryfish.

    Least Favourite Episodes: The Problem with Popplers, How Hermes Reconquered his grove back and My Three Suns.

    Favourite Character: Fry

    Favourite Extra Character: Scruffy

    Favourite Season: 3

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ctm723

    ctm723

    [59]Jun 26, 2009
    • member since: 03/07/09
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 11

    I'll update when I see episodes that I haven't seen before or ones that I have not seen in a while that become favorites for me.

    Favorite episodes: 1. Roswell That Ends Well 2. Three Hundred Big Boys 3. Love Larbours Lost in Space 4. Birdbot Of Ice Catraez 5. Anthology Of Intrest 1 6. The Luck Of The Fryish 7. Where No Fan Has Gone Before 8. Anthology Of Intrest 2 9. The Farnsworth Parabox 10. The Sting

    Least Favorite episode: Bendin In The Wind

    Favorite Characters: 1. Bender 2. Zoidberg 3. Zapp 4. Farnsworth 5. Fry

    Least Favorite Character: Cubert

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of letterstoiggy

    letterstoiggy

    [60]Aug 10, 2009
    • member since: 06/14/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 563

    favorite character: bender, fry, zoidberg, zapp

    favorite episode: the sting, time keeps on slipping,insane in the mainframe

    least favorite episode: bend her

    fav qoute: When bender starts spelling his name loudly and obnoxoiusly in "the honking" I just lose it.

    Edited on 08/10/2009 9:56am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.