Comedy Central (ended 2013)

The Season Six "Suicide Booth."

jimedfrost

[1]Aug 27, 2010
    • level: 6

Okay here are the rules.

1. Vent out everything you hate about the return of the show

2. Say what you want to see next

3. And finally say what you've liked about this season so far.

It doesn't have to be in that order thats just how it came out in my mind.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sabrespongebob

[2]Aug 29, 2010
    • level: 16
    1. More Zoidberg

2. An episode with lots of Great Zoidberg moments (Usually Zoidy episodes aren't great)

3. I loved the fact that they still return with lots of clever ideas (A Prisoner of Benda, The Late Philip J Fry

Samuel2484

[3]Aug 30, 2010

1) More really cleaver and Sci-Fi episodes such as 'The Late Philip J. Fry" and "The Prisoner of Benda" and more Fry.

2) I don't want more really bad episode plots such as "In a Gadda Da Leela" but there was only one or two of those.

3) Keep the adult humor under the bar of being tooinappropriate, In a Gadda Da Leela showed how bad Futurama was when the adult humor was put to the test. And Futurama works better with it's clean humor and SOME adult humor.

4) Do we really have to wait almost two years for a full Season 6Boxset? I mean I know there will be Two Volumes but still would like to get the full Season Boxset first

Sabrespongebob

[4]Aug 31, 2010
    ^I heard somewhere that on Maurice LaMarche (Voice of Lrr, Morbo etc) said that they recorded the commentary for Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences a day before the episode aired on TV (25th of August) So if that's true then we will have season 6 DVD in no time

startug

[5]Aug 31, 2010
    • level: 23
    Season 6 maybe the last Futurama season. Here, it's really underated with all it's episodes now.

AxStarr

[6]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 15
    Hopefully not

Sabrespongebob

[7]Sep 1, 2010
    No it's not the last season a friend of Billy West blurted out on Radio that they have been renewed for three more years (However many episodes/ seasons that is)

KurtPikachu2001

[8]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 11
    1. What I didn't like about the new season was there were two episodes where Fry degraded Leela. This recent one with Lrrr, and The App one. Why couldn't the comic strip Fry did be about both him and Leela being superheroes? Why couldn't Leela have recorded Fry wetting his bed on the App or something like that? 2. I'd like to see one where Fry gets sick and Bender has to tell him a story. Or Fry and Zoidberg get kidnapped and Leela, Bender, Hermes, and Amy go on an adventure to save them.

3. What I liked about this season was how the characters got to go on adventures individually. Plus, Bender being more awesome than he ever was before!

jimedfrost

[9]Sep 12, 2010

Okay let's keep the ball rolling

jimedfrost

[10]Sep 12, 2010

Samuel2484 wrote:

1) More really cleaver and Sci-Fi episodes such as 'The Late Philip J. Fry" and "The Prisoner of Benda" and more Fry.

2) I don't want more really bad episode plots such as "In a Gadda Da Leela" but there was only one or two of those.

3) Keep the adult humor under the bar of being tooinappropriate, In a Gadda Da Leela showed how bad Futurama was when the adult humor was put to the test. And Futurama works better with it's clean humor and SOME adult humor.

4) Do we really have to wait almost two years for a full Season 6Boxset? I mean I know there will be Two Volumes but still would like to get the full Season Boxset first

I couldn't agree with you more

S-Shield

[11]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 21

1. I've disliked those episodes that only feature two characters, and no real subplots, like when Bender teamed up with Amy, and then again with Hermes. Or when the Professor and Fry went to Di Vinci's world. Those felt pretty slapped together, like someone thought "Hey, have Bender and Amy ever had any interaction?" Luckily, they stopped that after a while.

2. More time-travel? That's always fun. And more Zoidberg. And less Bender.

3. They've managed to keep the animation at a great level.

doguineta

[12]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 20
    1. Less Bender, he is funny, but not when over-exposed

2. More Zoidberg, and Fansworth. Fansworth is great this year. And more Cubert.

3. I loved the great plots and the fact they brought back some of the best secondary characters, like Lrrr, Roberto, Mom, Nixon, etc.

Samuel2484

[13]Sep 13, 2010

Like other people have said; the fact that they're only showing 13 episodes a year isn't really giving the show a chance to get more ratings and a bigger audiance because it's only on for such a short time. That's why I think it would've been better if they showed all 26 episodes so it went on for longer and gave the show a bigger chance to grow. Plus it would've givin us a really big Season Boxset of 22 episodes which is what I think should have happened