Futurama

Law and Oracle

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 07, 2011 on Comedy Central

• Fry decides to join the police academy after he gets tired of being pranked as a pizza delivery guy

I thought that this was a great episode of "Futurama". It wasn't my favorite episode but it was pretty enjoyable for the most part and I really liked it. I thought the plot was well written for the most part. Fry is getting pranked a lot as the pizza delivery guy and is tired of it. Fry then decides to join the police academy. There were some funny parts in this episode. It was hilarious when the cops arrested Roberto the robot after he attempted another crime. I thought it was hilarious when Fry enrolled in the police academy with no pants on. That robot who has Fry's police partner was very funny and made me laugh pretty hard. I thought the "TRON" scene in this episode was hilarious. I also thought it was funny when Leela and Bender went to Pandora (a.k.a. AVATAR). So there were two scenes from the movies in this episode which were TRON and AVATAR. It was also funny how in Pandora that it is 3-D for a minute. The ending of this episode was very funny as well. My score was a little low because some parts just seemed to drag a little and it was a little too predictable towards the end of the episode. Overall, a great episode of "Futurama". 8.5/10
CW