Futurama

Meanwhile

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 04, 2013 on Comedy Central

• Excellent series finale. Goodbye Futurama, I hope It will return

Futurama is a very funny, entertaining and sci-fi show. It was great that Comedy Central revived this Show. I know some people doesn't like the revived version of this show and they are glad that this show got canceled but I liked the revived version and I hated that this show got canceled again. I hope this show returns and I hope It will be better than ever. At least we will see Futurama last time in The Simpsons/Futurama crossover episode and I'm so looking forward to this crossover. Anyway, I thought series finale of Futurama was great. To be honest, I liked this episode more than "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings", "Into the Wild Green Yonder (Part 4)" and "Overclockwise". I'm glad this series ended with a happy ending. The plot was clever and It was sci-fi again. There were no boring moment in this episode. Every mintue of this episode was very enjoyable. This episode wasn't very funny but there were some funny moments in this episode. The funniest part of this episode is when Professor took the money that Zoidberg found, then Professor sent the universe 10 seconds into the past and then in Zoidberg didn't find the money in his pocket. Fry and Leela's life after they broke the universe was great and I'm glad Professor wasn't dead and he returned at the end of this episode. This episode is definetly my favorite episode of this season and It's one of my new favorite Futurama episodes. Also I thought the last season (season 7b) was great. I rate this season 9/10. I definetly recommend this episode to everyone, even the people who doesn't like the revived version of Futurama. Goodbye Futurama. I hope It will return. 10/10