Futurama

Mobius Dick

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 04, 2011 on Comedy Central

• perfect

I haven't been watching Futurama a lot recently, because I do not think the newer episodes have been that good, but this was really nice. The humor was great (like in the other dimension, Fry saying Poop, and then backwards it is still Poop of course, the ending of the episode with Zoidberg as Fonzie, the Pinocchio line, etc). The animation really held the episode together. This episode easily has some of the best animation in the show i have ever seen and it was such a delight to just sit down and watch this amazing animated episode. And it helps that there was some funny parts, like the parts I mentioned. One of my favorites of the ones that have aired this year, primarily because the animation was so good. A+

• Professor Farnsworth sends Fry, Leela, Bender, Hermes, Amy, and Zoidberg to get a monument commemorated in their honor back to Earth in time for the memorial of the 50th anniversary of the loss of Planet Express' first ever delivery crew.

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Futurama". It was better than last week's disappointing episode "All the President's Head". I thought the story in this episode was well executed, original, and had some awesome action. It is the 50th anniversary of the loss of Planet Express' first ever delivery crew and Professor Farnsworth sends Fry, Leela, Bender, Hermes, Amy, and Zoidberg to get a monument commemorated in their honor back in time for the memorial. While the crew is in space, there is this huge creature called "Mobius Dick" that became the reason why the first ever crew was dead. Zoidberg was traumatized years ago and it was because he saw the "Mobius Dick". I thought that this was a lot of good humor other than the good action. It was hilarious when the Diamond hit Bender. The Kids Value Meal (a.k.a. McDonald's if you want to call it that) scene was very funny. It was also hilarious when the guy who would say "Get your popsicles" during the memorial got crushed by that monument. Overall, an excellent episode of "Futurama". 10/10
WGNAMER