Futurama

Roswell That Ends Well

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 09, 2001 on Comedy Central

• My favorite episode an absolute classic.

This episode is hilarious a ton of characters had me laughing like Zoidberg getting an autopsy, Leela talking like Fry even though those words have not been invented yet, Farnsworth yelling at Fry for giving him a lesson about history because Fry changed history by becoming his own Grandpa and Fry trying to save his Grandpa even though he just made things worse. Some more hilarious parts are when Leela told everyone to buckle up and Bender said those things kill more lives then they save then they crash and he flies out out of the ship and he fell apart and it was very funny when the military gave Zoidberg a feast to see what he eats then they tell him it's free and he freaks out and eats everything and starts sucking on the glass to eat the food that flew on the glass. Also it was so funny when Fry was trying to protect his Grandpa so he can still exist so he does things like push him out of the way of a car that went in the opposite direction and Enis (his Grandpa) said for saving me and pushing me on these sharp bayonets, running him into a mine field, and taking him into a house that was blown up by an atomic bomb. Overall this episode has tied for my favorite storyline which is Zoidbergs autopsy and this could be my favorite episode of anything ever.