Futurama

That's Lobstertainment!

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 25, 2001 on Comedy Central

• This is, in my opinion, the show's first real dud.

4.5
    Zoidberg is a hilarious character, but they did with him here just what I feared they would do in the excellent 'Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love', giving him a stupid plot and instead of funny lines. The standup section at the beginning was vaguely amusing, nice to see the water guy again, but the overall standard of writing was pretty poor. Harold Zoid was an extremely uninterestling character with terrible dialogue, which was just a criminal waste of Hank Azaria, a brilliant and funny voice actor. The plot plodded along pointlessly with very little interesting happening, only a few good jokes here and there. I hate Calculon. 'All My Circuits' is funny, but his other appearances are always terrible. I just couldn't care about or find funny any of the stuff in this episode, with the exception of the screaming extras. That got a laugh. Oh, and the 30th century Fox logo causing planes to crash, FOX-bashing is always good. Fry and Leela in the tar pit was OK, but could have been funnier. All in all very disappointing.