Futurama

The Cyber House Rules

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 01, 2001 on Comedy Central

• Such and endearing episode! Bender adopts 12 kids and Leela has an operation to look like she has two eyes and goes out with Adelai, an old classmate from the orphanarium when she was little, but turns out to be way too superficial

This was such a cute episode!!! I loved Bender at the end when he crumbled up the drawing that the kids gave him and when they walked away, he uncrumbled it and put it on the door of his “chest” and the kids want back and gave him a big hug! That was so adorable! And all the other scenes with Bender and the kids where so cute! When they where at the pub, in Benders apartment, at work, at Eldar’s restaurant… So endearing! All these scenes where definitely my favourites.

Adelai is so superficial, I don’t know how Leela even went out with him! When they where at the park, he didn’t ask the bouquet tree for a extra beautiful bouquet, he asked for a normal, and at the prison, he didn’t want to chose the little girl with an ear on her face because “she wasn’t normal”. What a jerk! Fry was the only one to see that Leela was beautiful and special with one eye.