Futurama

The Late Philip J. Fry

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 29, 2010 on Comedy Central

• I would go back in time just to watch this episode again!

Wow, what an episode! This is without a doubt, one of my favourite episodes of season 6. I love a good Futurama time-travel episode and this one definitely counts as one of them. I loved the story between Fry and Leela as they went forward in time, the different time periods that they travel to and I thought that the ending was one of the smartest things that they've ever done. *SPOILER* The idea of the universe starting from the beginning over again after the end of the universe was a fantastic theory to put into the story, nearing the end of the universe I started to suspect that that's what might happen, but I loved the "kinda" flash backs through Futurama's history as they traveled nearer and nearer to the present, with the aliens destroying Earth, the rebuilt castles and seeing the conference room's past with little winks to previous episodes and I just thought that this episode was fantastic. The side story worked as well and I would have to give this episode a 9/10. Good going Futurama!
CW