Futurama

The Luck of the Fryrish

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 11, 2001 on Comedy Central

• Wow!!!

All I can say about this episode is just "Wow!!!". It was just such an amazing episode. This is one of my favorite "Futurama" episodes and it's one of those episodes that are just enjoyable to watch over and over again. I loved seeing Fry's past in this episode and they were very interesting especially when that clover Fry used as a kid to get lucky. There were alot of funny moments in this episode. Fry's parents in the beginning of this episode made me laugh so hard. Bender's part in this episode was hilarious. The racing horse scene in the beginning of the episode was also very funny. It was interesting when Fry, Leela, and Bender wemt to the town that Fry grew up in which is now pretty much old and destroyed. Fry going inside his house to get the clover and the clover wasn't in his record was interesting. Fry thinks that his brother stole everything such as his name, his dream, and everything he did. Fry went to the grave to visit his brother but it turned out that his brother did care about Fry and that Fry's brother named his baby after Fry which was Phillip J. Fry... that part was very emotional and pretty much made me in tears. Overall, this was a very funny episode with an emotional ending. 10/10