Futurama

Xmas Story

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 19, 1999 on Comedy Central

• Christmas Review #43

It's Christmas (Xmas actually), and Fry realizes how different it is from what he can remember. Santa Claus is now a robot who punishes the naughty people and he considers everyone to be naughty. I thought that this was an excellent Christmas (well actually... X-Mas) episode of "Futurama". This is seriously one of the best Christmas episodes from a show that I have ever seen. The storyline is completely genius and the whole concept of a robotic Santa Claus punishing the naughty people but considers everyone to be naughty is just brilliant... who ever came up with an idea like this must have a brilliant idea. I would have never come up with genius things like this. This episode was hilarious all the way and literally cracks me up. It was hilarious when Bender and the other robots went Christmas caroling. Amy and Hermes giving up their hair to buy each other combs and Zoidberg has half Hermes' hair and half Amy's hair was hilarious. More parts cracked me up as well. Like I said, the whole entire episode was just a brilliant and creative idea. Overall, an excellent Christmas (X-Mas) episode of "Futurama". 10/10
WGNAMER