G-Force: Guardians of Space

FOX (ended 1986)

Tubelubber

G-Force: Guardians of Space Fan Reviews (2)

7.6
  • I like this better than Gatchaman.

I watched this show every afternoon when I was a kid. Sometime ago, I got the Gatchaman DVD box set 'cause I misread it thinking it was G-Force, but I was wrong. Well, Gatchaman was all right, but for some reason I'm not sure of, I like G-Force better. Probably 'cause I grew up on G-Force, music, names, voices & dialog are better, and.... I can't think of anything else. I really hope they make G-Force DVD seasonal sets rather than one "Best Of" DVD. ;-)
  • I miss this show!

I know that Gatchaman already has box sets being released in America, but it's not the same. I'd rather that this version (G-Force) would be released on DVD sets, each volume with 42/43 episodes. Just a single DVD with only 7 episodes and no special features would be unfair. I demand that some other company than Rhino oughta release DVD sets before the end of 2007. I miss the show so much. My favorite episodes were Galactor's Deadly Trap (where Pee-Wee fell in love), The Particle Beam (where Dr. Brighthead had an old friend who had a dog), When Fashion Was Fatal (where there's a fashion show), The Monster Plants, The Fatal Flowers (both of which had circled around Aggie), The Giant Squid, In the Tentacles' Grip (where Ace and Dirk begin a rescue operation), The Mind-Control Machine (where Ace is kidnapped), G-Force Agent 6 (where there's a 6th member), and The Robot Stegosaur (the first one).