G4TV.COM

G4 (ended 2005)

darquesyde

G4TV.COM Fan Reviews (4)

7.7
  • As an overall news sorce G4tv.com could never cut the cake for the true hardcore gamer that actually had access to the internet. However what it did have was an occasionaly interview or so which would lead to breaking news.

The first time I watched G4tv.com (I'm not going to lie) I decided to keep watching because of Tina Wood. It's really the only reason for me to watch that show, because all the news they were announcing would have already been days old after having read several articles from different sources on the internet. The show could be considered a weekly round up of hot topics that have happened in gaming. Now it's always good to hear their point of views on the hot and trendy games and even had a vew interviews you couldn't get anywhere else. Ultimately when Attack of the Show was introduced G4tv.com really had nothing new to add, X-play reviews and AotS does the news, what more could G4tv.com possibly offer. And that's where it ultimately failed, had it been a show that ran say 5 days a week to keep up with the latest news would be one thing, but it didn't. It's sad to have seen it gone, but when you look at the show as a whole, how long could it have possibly lasted, considering you can get all the information you wanted that was on the show from the internet days before (I couldn't stress that enough!)

Farewell G4tv.com
  • News for gamers

After Pulse was off the airways thanks to them joining Techtv I had to then go onto the internet in order to get any gaming news but then I discovered this show and not only do I get news I get a little chuckle not a chappelle show laugh but an Ellen degeneras chuckle. I miss the orginal dude but Geoff is okay even though from his voice it sounds like he saw his parents doing the nasty and never healed. Tina is well... boring and Laura is the whole punkish got nose ring and braceletts and well really that all overall good show unfortunately without Digital Cabel you can't watch it.
  • an ok show.

This show is great. It is informative, and it's entertaining. The three hosts, Scot "AGN" Rubin, Tina "T-Dub" Wood, and Laura "Thug" Foy, discuss a wide range of topics from upcoming releases of video games, just released video games, and really cool video games form the past. It is pretty interactive, during the five hour shoot (first three fridays of the month) you can log on to and discuss the issues with them via internet broadcast. Post on their message board and you may be selected as a caller. All in all, this show would be better in a one hour slot, because the interviews seem to be edited very bare.

• A video game show.

This is a pretty decent video game show. Their reviews are honest. They take questions from callers. It is one of the best shows on G4. It has great enthusiastic hosts. They always show some great previews videos for new games every episode. They do have a lot of great interviews too. Great video game show.