Galactik Football Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Disney XDIn Season

Galactik Football Season 3

Revan595

[1]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 13

Galactik Football Season 3 Will Appear 2010

Some News: It will took place some year's after snow kid's won the cup.

Rocket will be forced To Play Netherball Again.

A New Guy Appeares Who Saw Rocket In Netherball And Wanted To Play Him But Did Not Have The Chance.

A New Team Appeares Like Xenon's.

A New Player In Snow Kid's

Sinedd Will Change His Team

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

U2Fan003

[2]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 9
    ok so where did you hear this stuff?? how do you know its true?!
    well, if it is, thanks!

P-girl

[3]Dec 28, 2008
    I'm sorry to be blunt, but this sounds a lot like guessing, together with some 'Duh!'-instances.

Mew24

[4]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 12
    Revan595 wrote:

Galactik Football Season 3 Will Appear 2010

Some News: It will took place some year's after snow kid's won the cup.

A New Team Appeares Like Xenon's.

A New Player In Snow Kids

Where did you find this information? What does the new team look like and what is the name on that team? A new player? What is the name on the new comer?

xtina56

[5]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 2

oh noo some years after the cup....it seems that they will be at adulthood ...so it could be tha last season

why they don't made a season 3 with other SK adventures i don't think that GFC is the only cup

P-girl

[6]Dec 29, 2008
    Question: Why should the series stop when they're not Teens anymore? Just asking..... nothing personal, I just don't like the general 'Only young people can make something out of their life'-feeling I sometimes get from our society....
    Edited on 12/29/2008 8:16am

xtina56

[7]Dec 29, 2008

i'm sorry i didn't want to sound like this i just want more adventures and not to be the last season ..and of course i don't want to be again "4 years later"

it about wistfulness

ps:sorry for my english is not my native language

P-girl

[8]Dec 29, 2008
    Sorry... Yeah, I share your sentiments about that. Definitely now with our new Big Bad, Harris. (That's the most certain prediction we can make, unless they go and pull a Hawke.... I am gonna be so pissed when they're pulling a Hawke.....) with Bleylock, they had a reasonable explanation why he waited for four years. Harris? While patient, he's NOT going to wait for that long.

xtina56

[9]Dec 29, 2008
    yeah right

kupa_demona

[10]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 8
    In the last episode of season two Aarch clearly stated that they're planning to win the GF Cup for the third time in a row. It doesn't sound very logical and I'm not happy about it, but my guess is that season 3 will pick up 'four years later' just before teh finals with all the characters staying the way they ware i s1 and s2 (well there's a small hope that Rocket will change his clothes again).
    It's rather stupid for Harris to wait so long to make a move- maybe they'll use him in the movie (another rumor).
    The return of Netherball would be awesome but Rocket was suppoused to learn his lesson and stay the hell away from it. Force him? Nah, boring. Maybe some other character will get dragged into it.
    After that disaster match against the Xenons it's pretty obvious that Sinedd will either change teams or quit playing football. He might be the (supoused) new player in the SK. Although that twist wouldn't be a great supprise but it could certainly bring some interesting plot/character development.

Guess until we get some official information all we can do is speculate for the next 1,5 year... *sigh*

xtina56

[11]Dec 30, 2008
    maybe Rocket will join Shaddows

P-girl

[12]Dec 30, 2008
    My first reaction is NO. It's ROCKET, he already had his 'abandoning his team' moment, and came back. Heck, even his dreads made a triumphant return.

kupa_demona

[13]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 8

P-girl wrote:
    My first reaction is NO. It's ROCKET, he already had his 'abandoning his team' moment, and came back. Heck, even his dreads made a triumphant return.

Rocket's transfer to the Shadows would be a sweet idea with the whole pararel to Aarch's history and that subtele 'foreshadow' in 'Coach Artegor' .... but you're right. It's already been done. The return of the mighty dreadlocks connot go to waste. It's someone else's turn to become the prince of darkness.

P-girl

[14]Dec 30, 2008
    Unrelated (Or is it?), but I sure wish Thrann gets his own woven-in storyline. He's about the only one who hasn't gotten one yet.

Link-0180

[15]Jan 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    they all sound like they might come up in season 3 whenever it comes out...but it all seems fair and good

DejanaDs

[16]Nov 13, 2009
    • level: 1
    I really Wonder what will happen in the third season but here are some ideas that I would like to happen.

-Another group of pirates (Competitors of sonny blackbones and his pirates) will form their own team with the all star team members. They will kidnap all the players that played in the all star team and force them to play on their team somehow. The players have a small bomb on themselves and if they try to escape they will explode. Micro ice is also captured by mistake when the evil pirates were kidnapping D'Jok. The good pirates have their hands full because harris (bleylocks helper) has his own plans to rule the galaxy by threatening everyone. If they dont make him the ruler he will use the metaflux bleylock has collected to destroy the genesis stadium and other planets but he also needs the metaflux from every team so he creates his own all star team.He needs a lot of metaflux to destroy planets and the genesis stadium .Harris is also a leader of the evil pirates he is using his all star team to win the the galactik football cup. He wants to defeat every team. When the all star team wins a match, they need to put special devices on the opponent team to suck their metaflux. The players need to do it because they have the bombs on themselves. Sonny Blackbones tries to solve the mistery thrueout the season. He is also very desporate to save his son and the all star team who are imprisioned by harris. harris uses a special device on the team which teleports them back when the match is finished. The snow kids are trying to stop the all star team without d'jok and micro ice because they were captured and are in the all star team. Two new members join the team and take d'joks and micro ices positions. Roket is made the captain again. The snow kids have two matches against the snow kids because the first one was a tie and in the second is in the finals of the galactik cup. In the final episode the snow kids win and free the players including d'jok and micro ice. The good pirates capture harris and his evil pirates and put them in prison. harrises second in command evil pirate escapes and tries everything in his power to kill sonny and d'jok. Sonny wants d'jok to stop playing football because he is always in danger and because the one evil pirate that wants to kill them. D'jok refuses and goes back to the team. Sonny and d'jok have a fight and d'jok says to sonny that he never wants to see him again , but sonny is worried about d'jok and tells his pirates to keep an eye on him. it is also discovered that ahitos illness is caused by metaflux. Every member on the snow kids team still has it. It is also discovered that the metaflux cant be taken from their bodies.Clamp and arch are very worried and don't know what to do. When they tell the team that they decided they should quit football , the snow kids are against it and continue to play. After some time sonny and clamp discover a medicine that will cure them , but the medicine only made it worse. The snow kids are really bad.While sleeping in the bed d'jok was captured again by the evil pirate and tells sonny if the good pirates dont free his evil pirates with harris , he will kill d'jok. When the evil pirates are set free they escape with all the flux collected from the matches with the all star team.They decide they will keep d'jok as their prisinor in order from sonny to interfere with their plans. Later on the evil pirates discover that d'jok has metaflux in him and tha is making him very ill. Harris heard before bleylock was killed that the metaflux is very valuble and the evil pirates want to suck the metaflux out of him but they keep absorbing the metaflux with no luck. They cant get it out of d'jok. Sonny is determened to find his missing son. In the end he saves d'jok but the evil pirates including harris are still free. Sonny returnes with d'jok to the hospital but d'joks condition is very bad and he might die. The snow kids are very worried and sonny too. The doctor says that only one medicine exists on a shadows planet that can cure d'jok. Sonny emediately sets out to go find the medicine but is suprised by the evil pirates who try to destroy the medicine and kill all the good pirates. After the struggle to get the medicine ,sonny finds it and escapes the evil pirates. He comes back and after he gives the medicine , d'jok is returned to normal. All the team is healthy. The snow kids again win the galactik football cup , but at the end the evil pirates with harri try to blow up the football pitch ut are stopped by sonny and his pirates.They are imprisioned again but now all of them. At the end of the season it is found that bleylock survived and is pure robot now.He has only a heart.Bleylock wants to take revenge on harris and sonny blackbones. And what happens next is in the next season.

This is the story I would love to be in season 3. if you work for the company who makes galactik football please would you use some of these ideas. Thank you very much. I also would like the this thing to be explanined

1) The secret messanger who told bleylock that d'jok was sonny's son.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND PLEASE USE SOME OF THESE IDEAS IN THE THIRD SEASON. I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN IN THE THIRD SEASON. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

U2Fan003

[17]Nov 13, 2009
    Well, sorry to disappoint you, but the third season has already been written.

ArabianNinja

[18]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 3

U2Fan003 wrote:
    Well, sorry to disappoint you, but the third season has already been written.

You're right. And I'm also sorry, but what you explained there didn't have much to do with football anymore. Almost nothing. And it wasn't really GF style anymore either. Honestly, I don't think that any of these things will happen.

DejanaDs

[19]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 1
    Yes, but they will play the galactik cup throughout the story

ArabianNinja

[20]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 3

DejanaDs wrote:
    Yes, but they will play the galactik cup throughout the story

I don't doubt that, but then the cup would rather be some sort of background storyline