Galactik Football Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Disney XDIn Season

Galactik Football: Season 4 or a movie?

kupa_demona

[1]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 8

(For those who have already seen the last episode of season 3! Spoiler heavy!)

So! The season ends with the usual cliffhanger. Alphanim left an open window for a continuation.

There have been rumors about a movie and it was said that the chance for season 4 is very slim, but who knows? We can safely assume that whatever is planned for GF, it will probably bereleased sometime around June 2012 (European Football Championships in Poland and Ukraine) or in 2013.

So far we know that:

- Mei and Sinedd get back together,

- Mei, Micro-Ice, Sinedd's little sister Sonya, Hush Sharky and the other 7 kids are sucked into an unknown corner of the galaxy by a holotrainer failure,

- Harris and Vega have been sucked into deep space, probably dead,

- Adium is pregnant with Aarch' child,

- the romantic plot line with Mark and Nina 8 has been left unclosed .

I think it's pretty sure that it was the last time we saw the Snow Kids winning the Cup. Three time in a row is enough and also, nobody said the trademark "Four times a charm." The new team will probably consist of the new kids and Sonya. But who knows?

The "sucked into nowhere" thing kind of change the whole setting of GF. Two previous season ended with the SK getting the Cup, Aarch saying they will try to win it again and the villain declaring the impending doom. But season 3 was full of innovations.

Maybe in the unknown place that Micro-Ice and the gang were sent to people are able to use the flux whenever that want, not only in football? I think that would be rad! I'm wondering whether they will forsake the 'old' SK for that sake of the new characters (I hope not ) I also hope that they won't end up on Earth or travel in time or have a huge time-skip... (so many possibilities!)

Maybe there will be something like and rescue expedition?

I think Sinedd will be highly motivated to find them. His beloved little sister and girlfriend are gone (Sinedd is a bad luck magnet, really). Maybe he will get evil again because of that (I hope he will be using Smog again xD)? In the last scene Mei asks him, what are his expectations and Sinedd replies, that he want's to be happy with her (Aww... *puking sounds*). And then she disappears! That screams "Go Sinedd, go on a never-ending quest to find your girlfriend!" (I know this sounds far-fetched not only because I'm a notorious Sinedd-fan) And D'jok would be the one to seek Micro-Ice!

Those are my first thoughts, but I'm sure we all have more wacky theories to come! So, any crazy ideas what might happen next in GF?

Edited on 02/25/2011 9:36am
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

P-girl

[2]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 9

Ah, the good old 'Sucked into another place' thing. Slightly cliché but by GOD does it open a realm of possibilities.

Personally, I wonder how the Flux Society plays into this. This might be something they're interested in.

Also, I'm wondering how Brim Balarius will lead the Flux Society. Compared to Simbra, he always seemed more fierce and more direct in his approach. I wonder if this will lead to notable changes. (Probably not, but one can hope) I always compared those two to Oogway and Shi Fu from Kung Fu panda. Calm, lenient and gentle vs. Fierce, uncompromising and direct.... they probably won't explore this, but one can speculate/dream.

And a combination. What if your theory is right? What if they go to a place where there's no 'Flux only used in Football' rule? Would Balarius go 'We should enforce these rules on them for the order of the Galaxy' and turn into a Well-Intentioned Extremist (Sorry for the TVTropes reference)? I can see that happen. Would be a neat twist and I can see Balarius being capable of that.

Edited on 02/23/2011 2:35am

Khamnett10

[3]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 2

this is just a wild guess but maybe mei and the other are taken hostage by some1 (Hint: lord phoenix had a crazed look on his face on his last scene) and their flux is taken for some evil plan to maybe restore a flux that disappeared so then they have to save them bfore something bad happens to them dunno it is a wild guess in my crazy mind but i cant wait for it to come out even though it gonna be a while lol.

P-girl

[4]Feb 25, 2011

Also, I STILL think Vega is related to Dame Simbai in some way or other. Even if it's just a 'Created in her image' kind of thing.

U2Fan003

[5]Feb 26, 2011
    P-girl wrote:

Also, I STILL think Vega is related to Dame Simbai in some way or other. Even if it's just a 'Created in her image' kind of thing.

YESH!!!!
    When the season first started I thought that it was Simbai when she transforms into an evil creature and not a whole new character.
    Maybe she's her long lost sister. Alphanim like to do stuff like that...

P-girl

[6]Feb 27, 2011

I think she's some sort of shapeshifter, both her other form and her place as second-in-command gave off those 'Cedric' vibes. (From W.I.T.C.H., y'know). Maybe she likes the idea of looking like a person that's probably very high on the 'Good and pure' list of Galactik Football and corrupting that.

DanishJeffery

[7]Sep 4, 2012
    • level: 2

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8490195/1/Galactik-football-Season-4 this is my story for season 4 i know some of you have a account on this so fav and like