Galactik Football

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Disney XD Premiered Jun 01, 2006 In Season

Galactik Football Fan Reviews (15)

• I love Galactik football and think it's very clever

I personally LOVE Galactik football, I think it's funny and a unique idea for a show, I know this is a review but when i was going through a hard time i watched it and it never failed to cheer me up, its a heart warming show and in my opinion the best. The characters have depth and individulaity. I think the idea of a cartoon football team could of failed badly but they've pulled it off brilliantly. Obviously the repetiviness of the matches could get annoying but obviously it costs a lot to do the animation (which is a very individual and clever idea). All in all i think Galactik football is a funny and clever show :)
  • I watch this show neither for it's effects nor for it's content but because I'm fond of football. And I think Galactic Football is the best animation about football.

I watch this show neither for it's effects nor for it's content but because I'm fond of football .
    And I think Galactic Football is the best animation about football .

The show is about a football team with seven players in it and they all wish to become galactic champions .
    In the end of the first season they won the cup .
    In the second season they wont to win it two time in a row .
    Like in most of shows there are bed gays and in this show the most bad guy is General Blaylock who tries to raise a war .
  • theres a team of football players who try win the galactik football cup they win the cup then try to do it two times in a row and guess what they do !!!

galactik football rules !!!! galactik football is about 7 football players (tia,rocket,d'jok,mei,ahito,thran and micro-ice) who become a team and try to win the galactik football cup in the first season the snowkids win the galactik football cup use the flux the flux is a powerful energy which allows you to play great the flux was soo strong that is was banned accept in galactik football the snowkids are from a planet call akillan akillan use to have great football teams until and ice age happened and destroyed the breath (the flux) but the snowkids rediscover it and win the cup !!! and in the second season rocket the snowkids captain get suspended for using the breath outside of galactik football hte snowkids will have then there goalkeeper ahito gets very sick and cant play thats when two new players come in mark to play in rockets place and yuki to play in ahitos palce the face new challenges in the cup and win the cup wo times in a row which had never been done before
  • Unlike most shows aimed at this audience, this one has a complex side to it that will appeal to a wider audience.

Galactik Football is definately one of the best shows on Jetix right now, and is it any wonder why?

Alphanim has brought magic to a concept which would have otherwise been completely boring in this show, with conspiracy and competition going hand in hand.

As the name suggests, the show focuses on a football team from a planet named Akillian, which was the victim of a mysterious exxplosion caused by a miraculous force caused flux, which is unique to every planet. Due to this explosion, Akillian's flux, the Breath vanished.

But 15 years later, at the start of the series, the breath returns after star striker of the old Team Akillian, Aarch, comes back to form a football team with new, young players.

Whilst this is going on, there's a subplot involving a corrupt company, Technoid, who's vice president Bleylock is out to get complete control of the Galaxy.

Even people who aren't fans of football will find this series exciting and interesting, I highly recommend!
  • An amzing show focusing on seven teenagers competing against a galaxy of planets for the football title. Great animation, brillant plot. (Note: This is also posted on my previous profile.)

So Galactik Football is an anime-type show made by alphanim and about seven teens reforming the FC of Akilian. Right. Isn't a soccer team usually made of eleven people?
    Anyway, its awesome. I loved it the first epi I saw. Absolutely brilliant.
    A character I hated straight away was definitely Mei. She is too stuck-up.
    Micro-Ice was closely followed by Tia, but I dont like the voice in English. She sounds better in Romanian, without that old-lady voice. An english acc wouldve been awesome if it sounded a bit younger.
  • One of the best shows I've ever come across!

A team of seven talented football/soccer players from Akillian led by their coach, Aarch (a former player himself) train hard to become the greatest football team in the whole galaxy. They will follow a long and difficult road, where they will develop a special, unique ability called Breath that enables them to do spectacular stunts and acrobatics while playing football; and also they will discover the planetary catastrophe that led to the harsh, cold climate their planet, Akillian, is having. Helped by the wacky mechanical Clamp, the mysterious medic, Dame Sinbai and the galactic pirates led by Sony Blackbones, the seven teenagers will revive the breath of Akillian, win the Cup and give a new meaning to football in the whole galaxy!
    A show worth seeing!
  • This animation film is about galactic football team.

Why i like this show? Because i like sport. We don't have a lot of shows about sport. What can i say: this animation film have a very classic story. Storu is classic because al know how this show ends. Yes, the team now i talking about wins the world competition. But i like watching this show. I like characters, especialy Tia and Rocket. In my country galactik football characters names translation is very funny. This show is not about real football who is in galactik. This football game is diferent. Characters can use power named flux. Then they use flux they can do special moves, but diferent characters can do diferent moves. That's all. it you like football watch this.
  • This is a French TV series following The snow kids from planet akilan who are aiming to win the galactik football cup using the Flux.

---MY FULL SUMMARY---
    15 years ago on planet akilian during a Galactik football match a mysterious explosion caused an iceage to cover the entire planet. The breath of Akilian-a magical force one of the may flux's used to play the game was lost. Now young new playerss to revive the breath of Akilian coached by a former player Aarch are beng trained. But will they go all the way to the Galactik Footbll final?

---MY OPINION---
    10/10 super show. worth watching. i dont think this show is more for boys just becaue it is about football i think it is for boys and girls. a super combination of suspense,action and a little romance. i would deffinatly reccomend this show.
  • 'Underappreciated' is right. Galactik Football is labelled 'another anime series' when it is actually an amazingly created show about football, friendship and love.

Anyway, its awesome. I loved it the first epi I saw. Absolutely brilliant. I fell in love with the hilarious character of Micro-Ice straight away, his sense of humor was classic-but the thing about it was he keeps a straight face as if he is talking something important and serious.
    A character I hated straight away was definitely Mei. She is so up herself-when I saw her mum i thought - 'wow, like mother like daughter.'
    Micro-Ice was closely followed by Tia, but I dont like the voice in English. She sounds better in Romanian, without that old-lady brit accent.
    How GF was created continues to amaze me. A very short docu on the Eurosport channel showed how the matches, shown in 3-D, are made using real people and it was amazing. Most of the people were girrrrls though... :P
  • A supershow from alphanime about sports, teens, adventures and supranatural powers.

This anime is one of those I enjoy the most. The main stuffs here are two actually. On one side is the dream of winning the Galactick football cup and on the other side is a conflict for power.

So there are Micro - Ice, D'Jok, Rocket, Mey, Tea, Ahito, Thran the teens I was talking about. The are from Alkillian and they dream for the cup. There is also an Alkillian player Sinedd but he is on the bad side. He is in the Shadows team, a rival of Snow Kids. My favorite player is Warren and my favorite team Lightning. Their flux is the coolest. Almost all teams have this flux. For example Snow Kids have the Breath which gives them an outstanding power in their shot. Then is the Smoke of the Shadow that makes them invisible. Lightning has a speed burst that makes them fast as electricity.

The most bad guy here is General Blaylock who tries to raise a war by destroing the fluxes so there will remain only a syntetic flux made in laboratory called the Metaflux.
  • It will not look good if you just watch its summary. Watch the show and then tell me whether you like it or not. I love this show.

Its one of my favourite shows. A team of young, human Galactik Football (soccer) players has been assembled by Aarch a once-great GF player. Aarch has assembled a team of seven players known as 'The Snow Kids' to compete against other intergalactic teams on advanced, high-tech fields to win the coveted Galactik Football Cup for their home planet Akilian. From 15 horrible years, on Akilian there is nothing but ice and cold. But now there is hope because 7 youngsters are trying hard to bring back the life and spirit of football in Akilian. A mystical energy which is present on every planet is so powerful that it had to be banned on every planet except in Galactik Football. On Akilian, it is called Breath.

• This is a show that is sadly underappreciated, but those who watch it know its worth it

So its football " and people go Oh no" but this is no ordinary football, the Galactik Football is special were each planet has a power and On teh planet Akkilian they have a nystic power called teh Flux ( A.K.A. The Breat)
    This team sets up on a fasinating twisted action adventure were every corner hides a suprise as for one The former Akkilian football teamstriker "Arch" sets up a new team after 15 years to win teh cup and hopefully solve the strange events which happened 15 years ago which caused the planet Akkilian to have an ice age of snow, cold and ice...but hope is on the horrizon..
    Worth watching for the pot and cool graphics/animations...A show you should give a chance even if you dont liek football, this is something you can watch..Can the new team " The snow kids" win teh cup and save more than they ever knew was at risk..but its wont be easy!!!!
  • A fantastic show that combines humor, romance, drama and, of course, football with amazing ease. A must watch!

Even though Galactik Football may at first seem like another low-quality show, with its low-class 2D animation and strange voice acting, 5 minutes of watching are more than enough to get you hooked. Through the eyes of 11 young football players trying to break through, we see an almost epic tale, with amazing 3D sequences and story-writing worth an award. Rocket, D'Jok, Tia, Mei, Micro-Ice, Thran, Ahito, and - for a short time - Sinedd, are different kinds of people. It seems impossible that anything on the world would be able to get together three orphans from a poor part of Akillian, an introvert football enthusiast, two rich girls that differ in personality like earth and sky, and twins of rather uninteresting background. It seems like there is, after all, something that binds them - Galactik football, the most spectacular sport in the universe; a sport that binds supernatural energy - the Flux - with skill, and where every player is a miracle on its own. But these teenagers were born on a wrong planet for football...

This show is truly a magnificent work, and you certainly won't regret watching it.
  • Fine cartoon just as SUPER KICKERS 2006

I really have to say that I can`t review this show very objectively because I`m a real football fan, but I will try to do my best. The idea about galactic football that anyone in universe know how to play this game is very flattering. The story is like this –15 years back a catastrophic incident happened in football finals the Akilian team was winning but suddenly all the stadium and planet froze in matter of seconds. So now (after 15 years) the captain which was the best player then, started to train a bunch of young kids how to play a real football. Every race has its own special power and abilities which they discover by time. Without the fact that “Snow kids” are winning every opponent that stands in their way there are also involved pirates and the secret about that incident 15 years ago is getting clearer and more understandable. Of course there is evil, ambitious, greedy evil guy who wants to get some kind of ultimate weapon by forcing Akilian scientist to help him.
    So the show has good drama and action, the relationships between youngsters are changing dramatically, that makes this show interesting, You also will see cool football moves and powerful kicks (which I like very much) which will make You tremulous. Only fact I did not like is when they are showing the game, some episodes are repeated more times if they would think we won`t see any difference.
    I recommend this show for those who like Super Kickers 2006 about a great football player from Japan –Tsubaso.