Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension

ABC Family (ended 2002)

Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension Fan Reviews (3)

7.9
  • definitely, bring it back

Galidor is one of those shows that you have to see to believe. the character dynamics are wonderful and the story arcs are fascinating. this show needs to come back purely for the fact that there is much more in the Galidor universe. we still need to find Nick's dad, take Gorm down for good. and of course get in trouble a couple of times. I miss Galidor i really do because the story never ended, the show did. They didn't even give any sign that the show was going to end. Perhaps that one day the show will end properly but hopefully it will never end.
  • I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly. This is definitely a pleasant surprise. I will surely look forward to more of Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension from now

I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly. This is definitely a pleasant surprise. I will surely look forward to more of Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension from now. It just shows you that on any given day, you can discover something refreshing and new. Lucky moi.
  • nick get's transported off to another dimention with his friend. he has this mysterious power called glinching, were he can like switch body parts with other beaings and stuff. must find all the peices to a key and open the gates to galidor, while outwitt

really great kids show. it has everything, action, romance, discovery / adventure. it starts out with just simple discovery but then it gets in to more profound issues like dealing with not knowing were his real father or mother is. unlocking various secrets that suround him in this world. and the ultimate goal off freeing the people of the outer dimention form the slavery that gorm inforces on them.
    an really great show