Gall Force

Gall Force Fan Reviews (1)

• A classic anime movie.

A understand Gall Force is over looked it came out back in 1986, but it's still a classic.

The film starts off with a war between the all female Solanoids and ugly race of creatures called the Paranoids. The Solanoid battleship Star Leaf becomes separated from the fleet, the crew must deal with attacking Paranoids, but a new alien entity has entered the ship. The captain is killed by this entity leaving Rabby in charge of the ship. They finally reach their destination only for Rabby to learn that crew member Patty has become part of the plot between the Paranoids and the Solanoid high command. The girls aren't about to be used for pawns and they fight to protect the new a new life form and their own survival.

Now on to the review. The story I would give a 10/10, it was at the time one of the most original anime or movie I've seen, and still holds up. The characters I would also give a 10/10. Sure they were all attractive women, but they were characters they showed emotion and you generally care about. The animation I would give a 8/10, sure it's over 20 years old, but it's still good. I'd even say it's better than some of the anime that's out today. The music was great a 10/10, which added emotion to the anime. Overall I'd give it a 10/10, a classic anime movie.