A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO

Its been a while, but I finally have enough goodies for a another bundle of stuff

Its only 8 seconds long, but here's the first clip of season 4 -

Here are the first on set photos of the Red Viper and Ellaria

And this on set photo has Gregor Clegane as well

There is a production diary with some hints about the episode Neil Marshall will be directing (Its got a big battle scene apparently), so click here to read it.

There is also a production diary (click here) for Across the Narrow Sea - (via Making Game of Thrones)

IFTN also has an interview with Neil Marshall about the episode (Click here)

Someone made a real, non cgi castle - like in the title sequence ;-) -

So apparently some scientist found a new species of sea slug and named it after Danerys (via The Mary Sue)

George R.R. Martin has written a novella, set in Westros past, called The Princess and the Queen or The Blacks and the Greens - io9 has a synopsis (click here)

Here is a watercooler catch up for GoT -

Funko Pop! has a new line of GoT toys -

Yes, thats right, you can take off Neds head!

And here are some of the actors posing with their action figures -

My Fanbase has an interview with Gwendoline Christie (Brienne), to read it click here

Adam Spizak has created some Game of Thrones art prints (available for purchase at Funkrush.com)

There are other tv related prints there as well.

And I'll finish off with some Game of Thrones art

by Alex Negrea

by Aurelio González Pérez

Graphite drawing by artist Nathalie Hutsebaut

Digital art by unknown source

By Alberto Costa Gomez

Comments (49)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Thanks GC
Flag
Hope you enjoy
Flag
I enjoy
Flag
Thanks for everything!
The Red Viper is already a tall person, but the Mountain is still towering above all, I like the toys but at the same time I begin to reach my "enough franchise" point(you can buy any crap with Stark or Lannister arms on it) but the Ned figure with removable head is very tempting.
And the CGI castle ... first I couldn't close my mouth, then it was like " ahh it's just a nice software..." to finally "those boys still made an amazing job, it's fun!".
Is it just me or is Arya looking like Chucky in that drawing? And wouldn't it be fun if they do a comical teaser for season 4 with Robert Downey Jr in his suit coming down from the sky and giving Daenerys a slap on her arse? Or shootin' a fuckin rocket at Roose Bolton's face?
Well I would certainly love to give Daenerys a slap on her arse. *Dreaming*
Flag
She does look like Chucky! Maybe its my TV crush on A Man, but whenever I see a Vallar Morghulis coin, Jaqen is all that I can think of.

I really miss Jaqen, thank the Gods Oberyn is going to be featured next season!
Flag
I think Aryas forehead looks huge in that drawing
Flag
A slightly lower hairline would have helped a lot.
Flag
True, Arya rocked the bangs back on season 2.
Flag
cool toys!! I want the Ned Stark doll.
That graphite drawing is so realistic and looks like a photo! Amazing skills.
Flag
Its the little details that add to it, like the texture of the leather
Flag
yes! the arm of the coat (texture of the coat) is what make it so unbelievably realistic!
Flag
I think it's the hair. insane amount of work and a huge success.
Flag
There are a lot of details that make that drawing so good. The embroidery detail and hair is amazing
Flag
the chin....everything...amazingly talented artist
Flag
That expandable castle video is actually a fake. The original video was posted here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bGrc2MLqE . If you watch through to the end, you will see the maker talk about how it's fake and the description details that they used Blender 3D to make it.
Flag
That why I had a wink at the end of the sentence
"Someone made a real, non cgi castle - like in the title sequence ;-)"
Flag
Sorry! I didn't pick up on your facetiousness :)
Flag
no prob
Flag
sorry, I accidentally flagged you---totally missed when clicking the link and I'm not even drunk!
my bad!
Flag
Awww, finally someone acknowledged Tony Stark!

As far as I'm concerned, Iron Man has been related to the Starks of Winterfell long before Theon from the Iron Islands.
Flag
Staff
Great post! Promoting it now. However, check out this how-to post on the difference between regular posts and discussion posts for future reference. This is better suited to a Post type, since you're sharing awesome information with us, not starting a discussion.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members