A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO
With season 4 underway, and the insults flying about posting book spoilers in full swing, I thought it would be a nice distraction t post another bundle of goodies.

And one of the best places to start is a non spoilery Purple Wedding reference. I know weddings can be stressful, but did you notice this mistake?

Still haven't noticed?

Well, the Kingslayer is still holding his coffee cup....and no gold hand!!

But he remembered to put on the bling later on:

(via IMGUR)

Staying with the wedding theme, what is George R.R. Martin could be hired as a wedding planner?:

(via CollegeHumor)

Tormund Giantsbane, (Kristofer Hivju), has probably the best ginger beard on TV - thats a fact!

So when he decides to get it cut, its got to be EPIC!!!:

(via Lene Seested)

Here is something for the kiddies. A GoT coloring book!:

(via Etsy)

The kiddie theme continues with this Iron Throne made from childhood toys:

(via happygaraje)

I'm assuming its safe to post this, because anyone who complains about spoilers for season 3 can just f*ck off - that season ended a year ago!

Here is a quick recap with emoji's:

(via emojifoundation.com)

A character that is probably get more screen time in season 4 is Ramsay Snow, the Bastard of Bolton. I first saw Iwan Rheon in Misfits, but I didn't know he could sing:

(via Iwan Rheon)

Gwendoline Christie was part of an exclusive photoshoot by David Bailey, featured in ELLE magazine - and she scrubs up nice:

(via Digital Spy)

Danys dragons are bigger this season, but according to George R.R. Martin they are going to get A LOT BIGGER! According to an interview, the following image from The World Of Ice And Fire of Dany’s ancestor Aegon I Targaryen atop his dragon, Balerion the Black Dread, is a fair representation:

If that image was too small for you, a larger version can be viewed HERE
(via Screencrush)

Jimmy Kimmel had an idea for a corporate tie in for The Hound:

(via Jimmy Kimmel Live)

And I'll leave you with this image of something that popped up in Stockholm:

(via Nerd Approved)

55 Comments
Comments (55)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
you gonna die for some chickens..?
.... somebody is
Flag
and the insults flying about posting book spoilers in full swing . It's like my son said to me last week: if you know who did it and watch the wedding back, it will all be so obvious. And that's what happened. A lot of the book readers, think that others will know what happened because they should have noticed what happened. This week the same with some clues. But we non-book readers just do not know. And there we have the discussions and insults going on. The book readers should accept the we non-book readers are not as smart as they think we are.

I thought the few times I quoted Tim's request not to spoil were really decent, but I have to laugh at some of the answers I got. One lady asked me what she spoiled, I then copied a text she wrote where she said that in book 4 something would happen and she still thought in her reply on that comment that she was not spoiling. I still have to smile writing it down.
Flag
Some people will never understand
Flag
Thanks again GC! My favourite this time is the emoji recap. Also, you've got to love the Swedes also. I does bring out some ideas of my own. On a side note, visit Stockholm in July, it i wonderful (at least if you bring some money to spend).
Flag
Damn Swede's.....always demanding money for goods!
Flag
I went there on a business trip and had a few beers in a club (deep into the night), not minding what it would cost. The Swedes were drinking one beer all night as it was so expensive. They're just hurting themselves :-)
Flag
wonderful clips and pictures!
Thanks!
Flag
the toy throne was incredible

was that coffee cup in the aired version? love it;-)
Flag
you'll have to check
Flag
ok, it may take a few weeks but I'll get around to it.
Flag
If its Ikea: It'll break
If its Nokia: It'll break
If it's a white walker killer knife: it'll break
Flag
Oh my, poor Tormund!

I could've sworn that beard was fake (these actors really suffer for the craft)
Flag
I'm amazed at how even it looked in the vid
Flag
Excellent! Yeh people are getting mad over on Tim's Review!
Flag
I knew it !,You can always rely on Sweden ("just in case of ").
Flag
I would hire George as a wedding planner - of course!
Admittedly his first wedding went a bit awry, lol, I'll give you that, but his second? A blast! No one complained but the Lannisters but they are known sour pusses so they don't count.

And you gotta love the Swedes. Awesome.

And if Kristofer ever cuts the beard for real he'd be a stupid man. Must have taken a long long time to grow that beard. Impressive.
Flag
It takes him 2 days to grow that beard, thats how manly he is!
Flag
Was that a Sagafredo coffee cup?
Flag
btw that's not the actual scene he's not wearing his armor, they're probably looking at a screen or sth.
Flag
no idea
Flag
That "Fuck Yeah, Pie" GIF... Or is it pronounced GIF? But anyways, lame jokes aside! When I first saw that GIF I had tears in my eyes from the laughing... It's just so.. I don't even know.

Great post! Loved the College Humor's GRRM Wedding Planner video.
Flag
It's pronounced GIF.
Flag
Damnit... I knew I had it all wrong...
Flag
Everyone loves pie!!

Except Joffrey....obviously....
Flag
That tin soldiers throne is really a piece of art. And that last picture ... who knew the swedish had such a wonderful sense of humor ?
Flag
The throne - the website link lists all the toys used if you are interested
Flag
A singing Ramsay Snow...can't complain.
Flag
He has more songs on his youtube page
Flag
Good stuff!
Flag
Glad you enjoyed
Flag
Follow this Show