A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO
With season 4 underway, and the insults flying about posting book spoilers in full swing, I thought it would be a nice distraction t post another bundle of goodies.

And one of the best places to start is a non spoilery Purple Wedding reference. I know weddings can be stressful, but did you notice this mistake?

Still haven't noticed?

Well, the Kingslayer is still holding his coffee cup....and no gold hand!!

But he remembered to put on the bling later on:

(via IMGUR)

Staying with the wedding theme, what is George R.R. Martin could be hired as a wedding planner?:

(via CollegeHumor)

Tormund Giantsbane, (Kristofer Hivju), has probably the best ginger beard on TV - thats a fact!

So when he decides to get it cut, its got to be EPIC!!!:

(via Lene Seested)

Here is something for the kiddies. A GoT coloring book!:

(via Etsy)

The kiddie theme continues with this Iron Throne made from childhood toys:

(via happygaraje)

I'm assuming its safe to post this, because anyone who complains about spoilers for season 3 can just f*ck off - that season ended a year ago!

Here is a quick recap with emoji's:

(via emojifoundation.com)

A character that is probably get more screen time in season 4 is Ramsay Snow, the Bastard of Bolton. I first saw Iwan Rheon in Misfits, but I didn't know he could sing:

(via Iwan Rheon)

Gwendoline Christie was part of an exclusive photoshoot by David Bailey, featured in ELLE magazine - and she scrubs up nice:

(via Digital Spy)

Danys dragons are bigger this season, but according to George R.R. Martin they are going to get A LOT BIGGER! According to an interview, the following image from The World Of Ice And Fire of Dany’s ancestor Aegon I Targaryen atop his dragon, Balerion the Black Dread, is a fair representation:

If that image was too small for you, a larger version can be viewed HERE
(via Screencrush)

Jimmy Kimmel had an idea for a corporate tie in for The Hound:

(via Jimmy Kimmel Live)

And I'll leave you with this image of something that popped up in Stockholm:

(via Nerd Approved)

55 Comments
Follow this Show
Members
  • 9:00 pm
    Dateline NBC
    NEW