A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO

Game of Thrones fans love the show for its rich plots, complex characters, and over-the-top spectacle. But can their love be quantified? That's where stati...

Winter is Coming

Comments (2)
Submit
Oct 13, 2017
Good to see Tywin got 48% of the vote for being missed. I suspect it has more to do with Charles Dance, though.
I'm surprised that nearly a third though Dickon's decision to choose to be killed was a good one. I thought it was daft.
I think I'd have preferred the acting result to have been shown as an average. Those bar charts weren't that easy to read or draw much of conclusion from. Mind you, I'm not sure they are that meaningful anyway. Unless someone really can't act, it's almost impossible to rate/compare. It depends whether you like that character or not.
The majority agrees with what I chose for Tyrion not betraying Dany and there being no Iron Throne at the end. Although, I think Arya will die before the end, so I'm in somewhat of a minority there, then.
Flag
Oct 13, 2017
Agreed about Charles Dance! Also, the other options were'nt that great.

Most of what I voted for I don't remember now. The only change of heart I had was on who was best dressed. I voted Daenerys, naturally, but on reflection Cersei's wardrobe was consistently good. I think my new PC allowed me to appreciate the detail more.

On the subject of new PC and better quality viewing, I watched the Beyond the Wall episode again and now think it was definitely a fuss about nothing. I could see the change in lighting much better than I did before so the passage of time seemed fine to me.

Yes, I did'nt get much from the bar charts either so it was useful having the article to read. I probably voted the same for Tyrion. It doesn't really fit for him to do that particularly as Jaime will probably join up with them all.
I kind of hope Arya won't die but if you live by the sword then..........
Flag
Follow this Show
Members