Warning: This post contains spoilers from Sunday's Game of Thrones finale as well as Veep's Season 3 capper. Read at your own risk!
Tywin's fate at the end of Game of Thrones' Season 4 finale was pretty crappy, but it was far from the first time a toilet took center stage on TV.
Since making its television debut in 1957, the toilet has played countless important roles on everything from Sex and the City to The Sopranos to Golden Girls. Sometimes the toilet has aided in a key dramatic moment (Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad), while other times it was used for simple shits and giggles (The League).
Want to look back on the most iconic TV bowel mo(ve)ments off all time? Urine luck! All you need to do is keep reading:
1. Game of Thrones: Tywin is murdered on a toilet
2. Leave it to Beaver: The first toilet ever seen on TV
3. Seinfeld: Elaine asks her neighbor to "Spare a square?"
4. Sex and the City: Miranda struggles with Jim Gaffigan's open door policy
5. Breaking Bad: Hank realizes Walter's alter ego in a literal "Oh shit!" moment
6. The League: Raffi offers to double-decker with Ruxin
7. Friends: Julia Roberts leaves Chandler naked in a toilet stall
8. The Sopranos: Gigi Cestone does his best Elvis impression, dying on a toilet
9. Veep: Selina and Gary celebrate her presidency with a potty party
10. Curb Your Enthusiasm: Larry is deafened by a public toilet
11. The Mindy Project: Danny flushes Mindy's hair during their mile-high hook-up
12. Golden Girls: Rose and Dorothy struggle to install their new toilet
13. 2012 Emmys Opener: Lena Dunham pre-games by eating cake naked on the john, while Jimmy Kimmel hides in a stall
14. Mad Men: Glen peeps on a peeing Betty
15. Dead Like Me: George is killed by a toilet seat—from space!
16. Fargo: Malvo's bathroom manners demonstrate the perfect DGAF attitude
Share your own favorite TV bathroom scenes in the comments!
AIRED ON 6/14/2015
Season 5 : Episode 10