A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO

Raise your hand if you can't wait for the fourth season of Game of Thrones! If you didn't raise both hands and jump up and down like a maniac than GET OUT! Okay, never mind. You can stay. But you'll have watch this extra-long preview of Season 4 that debuted on HBO Sunday night, and then you too will be bouncing around like you're on an invisible pogo stick, just like the rest of us. 

Wow, some great peeks at what's coming up, but I also really loved the interviews with the cast. So many great tidbits. Like, I kinda love that Maisie Williams' favorite character is Cersei? So good. 

Why don't you join the crew and answer the same questions they did in the comments below?

• Who is your favorite character?
  • What is the most badass quote?
  • What was the saddest death? 
  • Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities? 

Game of Thrones returns April 6 on HBO.  

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/26/2016

Season 6 : Episode 10

72 Comments
Comments (71)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'd say Joffrey's most redeeeming quality would be that he's the greatest villain on TV...while also the youngest!

Here's to the King!
Flag
My Favorite Characters are Tyrion and Arya.
Bad ass quote has to be "Dracaris" just because of its timing and delivery.
Saddest death for me was Robb
Joffrey's Redeeming quality is that he makes every other character in the series look better. As in, "I could stomach Stannis on the throne, because he ain't Joffrey" or "Jaime's done some aweful stuff, but at least he ain't Joffrey"
Flag
Favourite Character: Tyroin
Great Badass Quote :Tyrion: [to Cersei] I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you're safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.
What was the Saddest Death : Red Wedding Rob Stark and Talisa
Does Joffery have any redemming qualties :No he a character you just love to hate
Flag
Favorite character : Jon Snow
Great badass quote : what do we say to the Lord of Death? Not today.
Saddest death : The Starks at the Red Wedding
Joffrey's redeeming qualities: he's mortal :P.
Flag
Favorite character : Tyrion
Great badass quote : valar morghulis
Saddest death : Rob being murdered : no mother should see her child die.
Joffrey ? No redeeming qualities of course ! Problem is, he is becoming a caricature.
Flag
Favourite: Tyrion
Badass: "Power is power"-Cercei
The Red wedding deaths *sniffle*
Absolutely not! But dying could be redeeming
Flag
  • Who is your favorite character?- So many, but either Jaime, Arya, Brienne of Tarth, Sansa, or Stannis.
  • What is the most badass quote?-
  • Any man who must say "I am the king" is no true king.
  • What was the saddest death?- Catelyn, by far.
  • Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities? - No, but I don't think he is supposed to, he is not a character you love to hate, just hate, but there is something to redeem is that he never fails to entertain me as a viewer.
Flag
"Dracarys" is the most badass line of the century!

And I don't know about that crew but I loved the Lannister dancing moves
Flag
  • Who is your favorite character? Brienne-Jaime (they are basically the same character cut in halves)
  • Saddest death? For me, it was baby Eddard & Talisa (they had just named him, for pete sakes!)
  • Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities? No. Absolutely none.
Flag
Who is your favorite character?
Tyrion

What is the most badass quote?
Tyrion: [to Cersei] I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you're safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.

Power resides where men believe it resides. No more no less. Varys to Tyrion.

What was the saddest death?
Ned Stark (begin the game of thrones).
All in the Red Wedding (change everything).

Does Joffrey have any redeming qualities?
No, only one weak spot (Margaery Tyrell)
Flag
Favorite Character: I really love Jon in the books, I like him in the show but I love him in the books, although mostly because of stuff that has yet to happen in the books so he could very well become my favorite show character. I can't really decide, I just love everybody. Some of my tops would by Tyrion, Ygritte, Tormund, Ned, Robb, Arya, Jon, Jaime after season one, the list goes on.

Most Badass Quote: "Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!" Tyrion says it during the battle of Blackwater Bay.

Saddest Death: Every Stark death, Ned, Robb, even Cat and Talisa were hard to watch, and then the massacre that was happening outside with men being dragged without legs and hanged, that scene is still hard to watch. Yoren and Jory dying also bummed me out. My saddest deaths have yet to come though, one is this season.

Joffrey's Redeeming Qualities: He's portrayed by a great actor...
Flag
1. Arya, Dany, Jon
2. valar morghulis
3. Ned Stark!!!!
4. NONE!!

Can't wait for Oberyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
Favorite Character: The Imp
Favorite Quote: 1. “Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
2. "POWER IS POWER!"
Saddest Death: Ned
Joffrey? Yeah! When hell freezes over!
Flag
Character: From the show, Cercei and Margaery---a clash of the titans as epic as Rhaegar Targaryen and Robert Baratheon at the Trident (though slightly more subtle). From the books, Arya.

Quote: From the show, "Power... is power." From the books, "Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood."

Saddest Death: Catelyn Stark. From the books... heh, kidding.

Joffrey: Um, good with a crossbow? (Ouch. Too soon?)
Flag
Favorite character: Littlefinger, Jaime, Arya, Bronn, Tyrion...Cersei?
Favorite quote: "The things I do for love."
Saddest death: Oh dear. In terms of shock value, Ned, even though I knew it was coming (I read the book AND it was Sean Bean - he dies in everything!). In terms of "ripping my heart out and stomping on it", Robb and Catelyn. I knew it was coming and the buildup was slow (the whole wedding) but it still hurt.
Joffrey: Ask me again after this season ;)
Flag
FUCK YEAH!!!
Flag
Fave in book: Arya. In show: Mother of dragons
Fave quote: Tyrion slapping Joffrey (actions speak louder than words)
Death: Definitely Ned. Killing off Sean Bean was unbelievably unexpected
Joffrey: lol, no. What a twerp
Flag
1) Tyrion. He was my favorite in the books as well, but the actor really makes him shine on the show.
2) Dracarys, obviously.
3) Ned Stark
4) I really hope the actor playing Joffrey is / has been home-schooled. Otherwise, I have no idea of what scars he'll carry for the rest of his life.

So much for "redeeming qualities", eh! (Terrific job making a hated character as perversely twisted as he has, truth be told)
Flag
Tyrion or Dany
"Hodor".... so deep and insightful. Just kidding, I really like "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"
I loved Ned Stark as a character but if I didn't say Catelyn I would be wrong.
No. Just, no.
Flag
1. Joffrey, seriously, the show wouldn't be the same without him.
2. "This is Sparta" (shit, wrong show)
3. Robb's wolf (or whichever one was at the red wedding)
4. refer to answer #1, also there's never a dull moment with him around.
Flag
-- Who is your favorite character?
Tyrion lannister
--What is the most badass quote?
what do we say to the god of death.... not today
--What was the saddest death?
Ned stark
--Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities?
no and no
Flag
I feel like a heroin addict, who's just cooked up a syringe full of dope, stuck it in my vein, then immediately had it ripped back out and told, "No, you must wait 2 more months for your fix."
Flag
And now I REALLY feel sorry for heroin adds.
Flag
  • Who is your favorite character?
    Dany or Tyrion (they are all great though... I like Cersei too).
  • What is the most badass quote?
    I'll have to get back to you on this one!
  • What was the saddest death?
    Luwin or Catelyn (I was sad to see Ros go too, especially the manner or of death).
  • Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities?
    Ha!
Flag
Favorite character - Daenerys Targaryen
Baddass quote - The things I do for love.
Saddest death - Catelyn Stark
Flag
I love the actress that plays Brienne... her laugh is fantastic :) Why is April still 2 months away???
Flag
Hahaha... Everybody is NO for Joffrey
Flag
I watched it last night and it's got me counting the days till Season 4 ... now i just need to finish reading book three before them (I'm almost up to the dreaded Red Wedding (sob))
Characters : Tyrion & Jaime
Quote : "You know nothing, Jon Snow" (might not be "badass", but I love it when Ygritte says that.
Death : All the Starks at the Red Wedding
Joffrey : absolutely no redeeming qualities, but he's a great argument AGAINST inherited power/monarchies
Flag
CAN YOU GET NME MORE EXCITED OMG
Flag
Characters: Daenerys, Tyrion, Tywin Lannister, Arya,

Quote:
"Pork sausage. Do you think I'm some sort of savage?" (Ramsey Snow)

Death: Khal Drogo

Joffrey: He's nice looking and has a very funny uncle named Tyrion.
Flag
my fav:

Flag
The quote is hilarious, but even that pales in comparison to the face she's making.
Flag
ha yeah, shes a hotty and has a nice accent
Flag
lolz
Flag
I love Gwendoline Christie, she is so freaking adorable.

Favorite character - Arya, Brienne, and Tyrion (I refuse to choose just one)
Baddass quote - The things I do for love.
Saddest death - Ned Stark
Joffrey - he doesn't have any redeeming qualities!
Flag
  • Character: Tyrion, but Jaime is a close second.
  • Quote: Tywin: Any man who must say "I am the king" is no true king.
  • Death: Ned Stark
  • Joffrey redeeming qualities: Fuck no.
    Flag
    Favorite character ?
    - The Hound
    Badass quote ?
    - Any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse!
    Saddest death ?
    - Ned Stark
    Redeeming qualities ?
    - None so far
    Flag
    Favourite character?
    - Brienne of Tarth.
    Badass quote?
    - Probably something by Tyrion, he has so many of them. How about " I am the God of tits and wine."
    Saddest death?
    - I feel most for the direwolves. Their deaths were so unnecessary.
    Redeeming qualities?
    - Nope. None.
    Flag
    The woman who plays Brienne seems positively cookoo but it is in a good way, makes her a great actress I bet.
    Flag
    Arya
    Dracarys
    Ned Stark in book but Red Wedding in the show.
    Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities?
    Nope.
    Flag
    Way to many favorite characters to pick one: From the books Jon, Sam and Arya have the best storylines but Sansa's gets a lot better form here on. From the show I love them all.

Saddest death: Robb or Catelyn.

Flag
    What is going on with Bran's hair. I get it would grow long with him not cutting it to show the passage of time but it looks like he dyed it blond.
    Flag
    Favorite character: Tyrion. But it's weird to choose a favorite from all of these. There are at least 40 characters that I can name that I think are good or better, and I think at least 10 of them are great.

Badass quote: "Dovagedys" followed by lots of commands in high Valyrian. Also: "The mad king did as he liked. Has your uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him?" followed by "I'm not threatening the king, ser. I'm educating my nephew. Bronn, the next time Ser Meryn speaks, kill him. That was a threat. See the difference?"

Saddest: Catelyn.

Joffrey: LOL no.
    Flag
    WARNING if you watch the video on youtube directly (in order to be able to watch it full screen) make sure not to read the comments some A*hole is posting spoilers
    Flag
    who cares? i already know whats going to happen anyway.
    Flag
    You know there are those that don't right? Empathy is a commendable trait.
    Flag
    "empathy" :) talk about ''blowing shit out of proportion."

Excuse me while I go eat your children. I am after all, a monster.
    Flag
    It seems you lack maturity, manners and empathy. Shame as they are all in fact commendable traits, often found in commenters on this site. A pity that you couldn't engage in a civilized discussion or retort.
    Flag
    My concern for what you think has its limits and we've already gone way past that, so if you don't mind, I'm gonna resume my previously scheduled boredom.
    Flag
    What? I don't think you understand what empathy is, I hardly blew anything out of proportion. You original comment just seemed a bit pointless and lacking in empathy.
    I never implied you were a terrible person or "monster".
    Flag
    Good call Bond, but it is possible to watch full screen from here.
    Flag
    Thanks for your reply. After you mentioned that i checked it out and indeed the fullscreen button appears when the page is opened in Internet explorer. I use chrome and here it displays the watch later button instead.
    Flag
    The plot thickens, I use chrome as well yet the full screen button is there in the bottom right corner for me whilst remaining on this page. Weird.
    Flag
    Thank you so much for the warning ! I hate it when people spoil !
    Flag
    Daenerys Targaryen.

Dracarys!

Talisa Stark.

Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities?
    No.
    Flag
    WARNING - the only thing this video does is make you wish it was April already. You'll be super-glad while watching it, but uber-depress afterward.

You have been warned.
    Flag
    Fav characters: Arya ,Tyrion, Danny
    Saddest Death: Robb, Catelyn Stark
    Flag
    Tyrion
    "Dracarys!"
    Robb Stark
    I can't think of any

Please hurry up George R R Martin!
    Flag
    Read all of the books. But still.. OMG. I can not wait to see it all. the Red Wedding as only 1/4 of the books big scenes. I am sooooooooooooooo looking forward to the new season.
    I have a crush on Lena. And Dinklage eats scenery.
    This show does not short change fans of the books, or fans who started with the show.
    Flag
    Favorite Character Jon Snow
    Most badass quote " Jon Snow, you know nothing. " (spoken by Ygritte)
    Saddest death Everyone at the Red weddng
    Does Joffrey have any redeeming qualities...No.
    Flag
    Follow this Show
    Members