A Game of Thrones Community
Sunday 9:00 PM on HBO (Returning Spring 2015)

That bare spot on your digital wall is really irking me, so why not patch it over with this new Game of Thrones Season 4 poster that HBO just released today?

That's the three-eyed raven disintegrating before our eyes, and it appears that the bird, like the Iron Throne itself, is made out of swords. Thrones! Ravens! What's next? Will everyone's sword soon be made out of tinier swords? And Season 4's motto is the cheery "All Men Must Die," which you may know as the Common translation of the phrase "Valar morghulis" that's plastered on T-shirts and bumper stickers all over Essos. It's their "YOLO," basically. Also, "GOT"? I think that's the first I've seen HBO promote the title as an acronym, and I'm not sure I like it. 

Now that we're four official posters deep, which one has been your favorite? To recap, here are the first three, from left to right:

Personally, I'm a sucker for the original Season 1 design and its powerful image of Ned Stark hovering over the oh-so-true slogan of "You Win or You Die." Where do you stand?

Season 4 of Game of Thrones premieres Sunday, April 6 at 9pm on HBO.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/15/2014

Season 4 : Episode 10

40 Comments
Follow this Show
Members